I dont want this to sound rude

Published November 9th, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

I don’t want this to sound rude. With email it is easy to misinterpret what and how things are said. I just want the facts. How do Pastafarians justify a object (such as spaghetti) which is made by man, having the power to create man. It seems like whatever started the world would have to be around before the world began. And spaghetti wasn’t made till sometime after they figured out how to brown ground beef and put tomato sauce over the beef and noodles. Is there some explanation of how the Spaghetti Monster was here before the rest of us? Again, I’m not trying to say the Pastafarian religion is wrong, I just want the facts so that I can understand. Thanks.

Stephanie

144 Responses to “I dont want this to sound rude”

1 12 13 14 15 16 18
  1. Mad John Kidd says:

@ Pene — “magical relics sent from the all powerful God MATTEL”

Reminds me of that scene from “Planet of the Apes” when Cornielius finds the human doll that says “ma-ma”, thus debunking the belief so vehemently suppressed by the Ape Council that earlier human could talk.

RAmen

2. Wench Nikkiee says:

Maybe they’ll be able to get all those praying terminally ill god fearing types better, stop praying school teachers from being shot in the head by maniacs, and answer other seriously needy prayers now with the extra savior on board. Gotta go do some work.
    RAmen

3. Wench Nikkiee says:

Mad John Kidd Nov 19th, 2006 at 10:55 pm
    “For an Associate Christ, Dean sure has an evil smirk on is face.”
    I think he is wearing a hairpiece too. You wouldn’t think his appearance would matter too much.

4. Mad John Kidd says:

Theres’ a new development on the retearded thread. GODS follower has spoken to us. ;)

5. Mad John Kidd says:

@ Nikkiee

leucine has a comment on your hybridization comments over on the KS Board thread.

6. ButtJester says:

“The law never made you permanently saved – it failed. But what failed through the law was fulfilled in Christ Jesus. ”

I failed law from a perfect, omniscient god. How can that be???

“It is no longer about what you do; it is about what Jesus Christ has done for you. Simple as that.”

How convenient….

Jesus Fucking Chri……. I mean Holly Fucking RAmen Batman. Didn’t think through this before you started typing? It is utterly stupefying how faith can make people so blind that they contradict themselves in defense of their beliefs.

RAmen

7. ButtJester says:

Dang, his noodly appendage removed all the spaces from my post. I was totally unaware that spaces are evil in his eyes. Oh well…
    btw. That was supposed to read
    A failed law from a perfect, omniscient god.
    oops…

8. Saxxon says:

Spaghetti Monster, I just poured all the faith I had into a religion based on aluminum foil. Is my PhD wasted now? I am ever so smart but still seem to manage sharing my Harvard grade opinion with every website on earth. Maybe if I was doing something more than surfing the web my job would not be in Korea right now, and my PhD would not have “will worship for food” written on the back. PhD PHuck U!

1 12 13 14 15 16 18