FSM Preacher

Published November 20th, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

[youtube]W1Uo5DQTtzc[/youtube]

115 Responses to “FSM Preacher”

1. Mad John Kidd says:

Spot on, gill, I was wondering about the building on fire in the backgorund myself.

2. Cap'n Awesome says:

I’m intelligent enough to take the high road, I just choose not to. It’s a completely arrogant and asshole thing to say that those who don’t “Take the high road” and respect retarded and rediculous beliefs, that have been responsible for countless deaths through the ages, are not intelligent.

Bite me.

-Love Cap’n Awesome.

3. Cap'n Awesome says:

The explosion was a sign that the FSM was angry at the many at that university who were believers in false gods, such as Jesus and Allah.

4. Mad John Kidd says:

RAmen, Cap’n, your words of wisdom are greatly appreciated.

May we be forever touched by His noodly appendage!

5. mr frodo says:

wow…u guys truly are morons…what a productive use of ur allotted time…

6. Jingles says:

“what a productive use of ur allotted time…”
    Ahhh, like posting a stupid comment on a website when you know everyone will laugh at your horrible spelling and unbridled arrogance.

7. the tobmeister says:

That man has truly been touched by His Noodly Appendage… as for ‘mr frodo’ …

“u can get ur sadly consorvitive rere back too the land of bad speeling from witch u came”
    That is all I have to say to you.

8. BrianTheCanuck says:

Cap ‘n you mistake what I was saying. I wasn’t claiming that anyone was unintelligent, just we can use our intelligence without attacking those who have done no harm. I know several Christians who keep their beliefs to themselves, who also think the whole idea of teaching ID in science class is mentally deficient. If you argue just as dogmatically as they do, and insult their beliefs without provocation, then you are no better than they are. If they come here and start shit…well they’re fair game…