FSM Preacher

Published November 20th, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

[youtube]W1Uo5DQTtzc[/youtube]

115 Responses to “FSM Preacher”

1 2 3 15
  1. Davey Jones' Hacker says:

This guy has meatballs of truly holy proportions! Good job, that shipmate!

2. One Eyed Jack says:

I applaud your spirit, preacher man, but please, can we improve the quality of the signs? I know I’m being too picky.
    Get those unbelievers!
    OEJ

3. Pixel Pete says:

I think I was one of His Noodly Appendages touching that guy in the movie. They might be invisible, but…

4. Brother Boyardee says:

He has truly been touched by His Noodly Greatness. Inspiring.

5. The Cut Lass says:

Wow F-ing wow! This guy rawks. But yea, definitely improve the sign.

And while I’m on, everyone should know about the pirate supply store….

You can purchase many of your pirate needs there, including eye patches, lard, peg legs, and stripey socks. Excellent place for Xmas presents for all your pirate friends.

6. Bartholomew says:

Regarding your letter to the Kansas school board, Kansas never passed any law requiring or even allowing the teaching of Intelligent Design in public school. The new outlined curriculum instead opened the door to follow the facts of the origin of life to wherever they may lead – which is just good science, isn’t it? The debate had nothing to do with intelligent design, creationism, or evolution, despite how the media reported it or whatever articles they read or whoever raised their voice on the issue. I read the curriculum and I attended the debates. However, the new school board is in, and they’re overturning the curriculum anyway. So there’s nothing to get in a tizzy about. There are other states with more public schools who have accepted ID or creationism into their curriculum than schools in Kansas. For example, despite the Dover decision in Pennsylvania, the state school board does accept challenges to evolution. The Dover decision was only for the Dover school district.

7. Cap'n Awesome says:

Yeah, the signs sucked… but my phamphlets were awesome.

I made the signs at the last minute, actually there were four signs, but they didn’t pick up too well on camera, they read “Believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster” “God is real….and made of Pasta” “Gravity is a lie, support intelligent falling” and “Fight Global warming….dress as a Pirate” Unfortunately they didn’t pick up too well on camera. Meh.

P.S. Thanks for the link. May his noodly apendage bless you and yours!

8. Anna says:

Your name suits you well, good sir. I salute you! You have done the Great Noodly One proud.
    RAmen