FSM on South Park

Published November 1st, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

Is the Flying Spaghetti Monster making an appearance on South Park tonight?

cartmanfsm.jpg

According to BoingBoing :

Tonight’s episode of South Park features the BoingBoing’s patron deity, The Flying Spaghetti Monster (PBUH), and Richard Dawkins.

Everyone should watch. Comedy Central, 10pm or 11pm, depending on where you live.

122 Responses to “FSM on South Park”

1. Booty says:

Sorry I missed you, Jingles – had to go and give my son his “buses” fix!
    Not bad here, Spring finally arriving, thank FSM!
    Catch you later :)
    @ everyone else – this place is fast becoming a menagerie!
    I am sure no-one mentioned a second Noah’s Ark when I signed up! ;)

2. Gnocci Man says:

@Booty
    *quickly steps in front of an air-holed box*
    As a side note, do you know anything about the trackback system venganza uses? just caus’ this one has… erm… a link to “mature woman sex gallery”
    Kinda disturbing

3. Booty says:

Oh – thanks a lot Gnocci Man – you can go off people you know!
    Why on earth would I know about mature woman sex?!!!
    On a serious note I am afraid I am technologically challenged – so I know little of these trackbacks of which you speak.
    Sorry, I am sure a nerd will come along soon who will be able to help you – possibly with the mature women too ;)

4. sihhush says:

What a bunch of homosexual uneducated idiots you all are!
    Farewell father fuckers!

5. ladysonia says:

sup boys! Im an aspiring model and I want to make it on my own in the industry! I love fooling around with cute guys and just having a good time you know?! I love my dogs, and just can’t get enough of them… and I like it when dudes show my kitten the same attention jk hahaha!

6. Eleanor Simpson says:

southpark is great! the best cartoon that i have ever watched”‘`

7. Car Equalizers  says:

south park is quite violent sometimes but still it is a great cartoon;.;

8. Combi Boilers · says:

when you want sarcasm, then Southpark is perfect for you *