FSM on South Park

Published November 1st, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

Is the Flying Spaghetti Monster making an appearance on South Park tonight?

cartmanfsm.jpg

According to BoingBoing :

Tonight’s episode of South Park features the BoingBoing’s patron deity, The Flying Spaghetti Monster (PBUH), and Richard Dawkins.

Everyone should watch. Comedy Central, 10pm or 11pm, depending on where you live.

122 Responses to “FSM on South Park”

1 2 3 16
  1. Hephaestus says:

The reference to the FSM on South Park will Hinder us more then Help. all of the non believers will discredit our glorious religion as “Fake”. All who discredit our religion as “Fake” will never be touched by his noodly appendage. Those people will suffer.

2. xblitzx says:

this should help with people at school.
    that was awesome when he said it.

3. Mad John Kidd says:

I thought it was an excellent parody on the obsurdity of religious fanatisism. And any publicity is good publicity.

4. teacherman says:

After watching the episode I think the FSM movment is going to take its fair share of hits. It looks like Dawkins is going to usher in a future that no longer argues over religion, but has instead found other things to fight over. In other words eliminating religion won’t solve all the world’s problems (as SOME atheists seem to think). I guess we’ll have to see next week.

5. Gamez says:

We win.

6. guitarded_k says:

I thought that the portrayal of the FSM on South Park was in a context that most believer’s would agree with. Me not being a believer I would not know, but it seemed like it. It at least gets the name out in public. It made me go to this website and find out what the FSM is all about.

7. sco3tt says:

Arr, that can only help bring more pirates onto the true path! May Matt and Trey be touched by his noodly appendage.

8. Schimmetje.com - Zo pluizig en blauw.. » South Park on Pastafarianism says:

[...] After first nailing the World of Warcraft experience (view the episode here), South Park apparently featured the Flying Spaghetti Monster (Schimmetje.com’s deity of choice) last night. Someone hook me up with some linkage? November 02nd 2006 Posted to Pwnage [...]

1 2 3 16