FSM Money Stamp

Published November 20th, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

dollarwide1.jpg

Nick Jones came up with this FSM money stamp. It covers up “In God We Trust” and replaces it with “In Pasta We Trust”. I like it.

Closeup: dollarwide2.jpg

BoingBoing had a post a while ago showing a tiny stamp to strike out the word “God” from paper money:

godlessmoney.jpg

Which prompted Kim Moser to suggest the following FSM stamp:

fsmstamp2.jpg

Here’s what I want to know: how many people would be interested in a money stamp? We could have them made if there’s enough interest.

661 Responses to “FSM Money Stamp”

1. Oarless Marc says:

“What the hell happened to your other oar?”
    Aye, matie, it was a fierce battle, I tell ye. Oars to the left of me, oars to the right, yet here I am, stuck in the middle with thee. Me cutlass was at twelve o’clock attention and I swung with a mighty blow. Aaaaaarh! Missed the swarthy bloke on the farst swing. But, on the second I got ‘em square between his beady eyes. Then I noticed that my remaining oar was buried deep, deep within the slimy bastard. T’was sucking me further and further down! Wot is a good pirate ta do? That is when I pulled me trusty Swiss army knife out and cut, cut, cut meself loose of that oar. I let go of that oar that bound me to this mortal flesh. Arrrrrrrh!

2. God. says:

For anyone who has said that this is anti-patriotic.. I believe you are being ignorant in that statement. For one, our country is not represented by Christianity or a phrase such as “IN GOD WE TRUST”. So, in no way would having a dispute about the religious aspect of our U.S. currency show anti-patriotic motives. While I’m sure people on this forum may be anti-patriotic, the message being sent by this is not intended to be against our country. If you have a problem with America itself, then leave, move to where ever your heart desires, but the only problem I have.. is with our government and the people in control of our government. We have the capabilities to run beautifully, yet we fail miserably to stay true to our “unalienable rights”. Fuck this religious bullshit on our money, I’m surprised this hasn’t been changed yet. It damages my pride to know I use something involving a religion I have never taken a part in and have never thought to be true. Like Twain said, “Loyalty to the country always. Loyalty to the government when it deserves it.” and our government sure as fuck doesn’t deserve anything, not even a nod or a wave.

3. Billy says:

hey yall

4. Billy says:

ize bak!!!!!!!!!!

5. Billy says:

how iz yall
    didjuh miss me?????

6. Billy says:

yall????
    iz anybody gunuh talk at me?
    well dont see if ah care

ok ah care plze talk zt me
    helluh??

7. Billy says:

helluh???????
    anyone gunuh talk at me?
    iz everbody out eatin’ fukin’ spugetty?
    lol

8. Billy says:

fuck yall all for worshipin food