FSM Money Stamp

Published November 20th, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

dollarwide1.jpg

Nick Jones came up with this FSM money stamp. It covers up “In God We Trust” and replaces it with “In Pasta We Trust”. I like it.

Closeup: dollarwide2.jpg

BoingBoing had a post a while ago showing a tiny stamp to strike out the word “God” from paper money:

godlessmoney.jpg

Which prompted Kim Moser to suggest the following FSM stamp:

fsmstamp2.jpg

Here’s what I want to know: how many people would be interested in a money stamp? We could have them made if there’s enough interest.

661 Responses to “FSM Money Stamp”

1 77 78 79 80 81 83
  1. Nick the Infidel says:

@Dan
    “I say we make a stamp to replace the crazy one eyed pyramid on the back of our $1 bills with a Beer Volcano. :) That would make me very happy. Maybe then we could all be “One Nation Under Beer” Just a thought.”
    Thats a frickin great Idea! Just the vocano though, we gotta be one nation under pasta.

2. Nick the Infidel says:

@BeastlyRich
    “You’re right farseer, they have now finished secondary fermentation, have cleared and are ready to drink. The first crate in view is bitter, the next in view is a stronger, darker Scottish style of ale, the next 2 crates and the demijohn are urrrm, wine (now much depleted after works Christmas party) and the last one is cider and high alcohol ginger beer. Since taking that photo I’ve made another 37 bottles of Irish stout which are in secondary fermentation now. The 2 large bottles on their sides are sloe gin.”
    Dude, can I come live with you? Or at least be your apprentice or desciple for a while!
    Wicked cool!

3. Nick the Infidel says:

@oarless marc
    What the hell happened to your other oar?

4. Violet_DaGrinder says:

I’d totally buy one.

5. Gnocci Man says:

@Violet_DaGrinder
    do you mean the money stamp or one of oarless marc’s oars?
    I really hope that they will supply all 3 types. of the stamps, that is. ;-)

6. Fr. Corpus Callosum says:

@Nick the Infidel;
    ‘Mr. Pessimistic’ is one of my pals from the broader atheist community on the web. I’ve since reconnected with him. You can rest easy, he isn’t your alternate personality. At least I don’t think he is. I’m not sure how we could know, because in Project Mayhem, we have no names.

7. Fr. Corpus Callosum says:

I don’t want one of Mark’s oars, ’cause I know where he loses them.

8. Nick the Bible Thumper says:

“I’m not sure how we could know, because in Project Mayhem, we have no names.”
    That is all except for Robert Paulsen!
    “I don’t want one of Mark’s oars, ’cause I know where he loses them.”
    C’mon man, I’m eating here, damn, you guys…………………..

1 77 78 79 80 81 83