FSM Money Stamp

Published November 20th, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

dollarwide1.jpg

Nick Jones came up with this FSM money stamp. It covers up “In God We Trust” and replaces it with “In Pasta We Trust”. I like it.

Closeup: dollarwide2.jpg

BoingBoing had a post a while ago showing a tiny stamp to strike out the word “God” from paper money:

godlessmoney.jpg

Which prompted Kim Moser to suggest the following FSM stamp:

fsmstamp2.jpg

Here’s what I want to know: how many people would be interested in a money stamp? We could have them made if there’s enough interest.

662 Responses to “FSM Money Stamp”

1 75 76 77 78 79 83
  1. Dan says:

I say we make a stamp to replace the crazy one eyed pyramid on the back of our $1 bills with a Beer Volcano. :) That would make me very happy. Maybe then we could all be “One Nation Under Beer” Just a thought.

2. Dan says:

Oh snap I forgot’

RAmen.

3. Mad John Kidd says:

Nice one, Dan! I like the Beer Volcano idea. “One Nation Under Beer”. (No offense to the beer intollerant or underage pirates aboard this fine vessel.) May heaven await you with a full pint and a voluptuos lapdance.

RAmen

MJK

4. jesus christ says:

one nation under beer, now that sounds good. lets hope that will mean i can buy alcohol on sunday

5. Beastly Rich says:

In reverence to the FSM, I have been making my own beer with an aim of one day making some sort of volcano.
    My attempts at making strippers with the aim of one day automating the process have been less successful.

6. Farseer says:

BR, that is an impressive collection of bottles (in the process of secondary fermentation, it appears). What kind of beer are you making?

7. Beastly Rich says:

You’re right farseer, they have now finished secondary fermentation, have cleared and are ready to drink. The first crate in view is bitter, the next in view is a stronger, darker Scottish style of ale, the next 2 crates and the demijohn are urrrm, wine (now much depleted after works Christmas party) and the last one is cider and high alcohol ginger beer. Since taking that photo I’ve made another 37 bottles of Irish stout which are in secondary fermentation now. The 2 large bottles on their sides are sloe gin.
    What is the CoFSMs’ view on non-beer alcohol?

8. Farseer says:

That’s a great mix; it looks like you’ve got a good thing going. May his Noodly Appendage stoke your brewery fires into a veritable volcano.
    RAmen.