FSM Money Stamp

Published November 20th, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

dollarwide1.jpg

Nick Jones came up with this FSM money stamp. It covers up “In God We Trust” and replaces it with “In Pasta We Trust”. I like it.

Closeup: dollarwide2.jpg

BoingBoing had a post a while ago showing a tiny stamp to strike out the word “God” from paper money:

godlessmoney.jpg

Which prompted Kim Moser to suggest the following FSM stamp:

fsmstamp2.jpg

Here’s what I want to know: how many people would be interested in a money stamp? We could have them made if there’s enough interest.

662 Responses to “FSM Money Stamp”

1 5 6 7 8 9 83
  1. Penne says:

naughty;)

2. The Mighty Joshus says:

I’m sure that I speak for the majority of my fellow Pastafarians in saying that this is pure genius! I’d definately buy a money stamp!

Anyone think about the pledge either? “One Nation under Pasta”?

3. Just Guess says:

I heard there was spanking and ‘stuffing’ going on over here. How do I get in on the action?

4. Penne says:

We accept cash,credit or PayPal.

5. Anna says:

YES! Truly Awesome. A Must have. And not just for money.
    Tottally cool you guys have darwin on your money.

“i always thought that the Republican party was bankrolled by immortal manifestations of ancient cosmic evil. makes sense, in a way.”
    Duh. Just look at Cheney and Rove. Totally Skelator. Not to mention Anne Coulter.

6. Just Guess says:

Coulter = female Skeletor
    Cheney = the Penguin
    Rove = Stay Puff Marshmallow Man

7. Just Guess says:

Actually it would be more accurate to say Rove = fat Lex Luthor

8. skeptick says:

Good tidings Pastafarians! I have been reading the postings here with interest for about a week now and think you all are great (except for the moronic one-line posters who start shit but rarely, if ever, follow up with an intelligent rebuttal – as if they could).

To answer the question about the proposed stamp: Yes! I would buy one and use it regularly (would prefer it without the URL).

I already use a black marker to put a line through the ridiculous phrase ‘In god we trust’ and have done so for long time. And I personally don’t give a shit if it is ‘illegal’ to deface US currency. Let them try to prove I did it! Arrrrrr!!

1 5 6 7 8 9 83