FSM Holiday Greeting Cards

Published November 10th, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

holiday_card.jpg

Is there any interest in FSM Holiday cards?

* Update *

Ok, I’m going to have cards made. They’re not going to be holiday-specific, though. I think the front will be the “Touched by His Noodly Appendage” creation painting, and the back will be the Pirate Fish. These will be 5″x7″, printed on 120# card stock, folded, with the inside blank (for Holiday greetings or propaganda, drawings of midgets, or whatever.)
Here’s what I’m thinking:

Front: card_front.jpg Back: card_back.jpg
Unless there’s a huge demand, the first printing will be ~ 2k cards, which is going to price them at around $1 each, including an envelope. Reasonable?

* Update 2 *

The cards are being printed. Buy them here.

71 Responses to “FSM Holiday Greeting Cards”

1. Mike says:

I do pray that those balls are made from soy, and not flesh. I cannot imagine worshipping a god that condones the eating of animals. Please confirm whether the FSM is vegan or carnivorous so that I may lift mine eyes accordingly.

2. robot cuisine says:

Compassionate for the reexamine, but I’m rattling amatory the new Zune, and desire this, as healthy as the superior reviews some separate fill hit scrivened, will help you determine if it’s the good select for you.

3. Mack Narkier says:

Have an article you need to publish? Check out this site, I have a bunch of my own there too.

4. Biura rachunkowe Warszawa says:

I can not agree with this article, I have their (different) view on this subject

5. wedding glasses says:

Keep functioning ,terrific job!

6. Keli Rella says:

Incredible! Your article has quite a few readers. How did you get all of these readers to look at your post I’m envious! I’m still learning all about posting articles on the web. I’m going to look around on your website to get a better idea how to achieve success. Thanks for the help!

7. manolo blahnik shoes says:

If you’re still on the fence: grab your favorite earphones, head down to a Best Buy and ask to plug them into a Zune then an iPod and see which one sounds better to you, and which interface makes you smile more. Then you’ll know which is right for you.

8. oriflame says: