FSM Holiday Greeting Cards

Published November 10th, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

holiday_card.jpg

Is there any interest in FSM Holiday cards?

* Update *

Ok, I’m going to have cards made. They’re not going to be holiday-specific, though. I think the front will be the “Touched by His Noodly Appendage” creation painting, and the back will be the Pirate Fish. These will be 5″x7″, printed on 120# card stock, folded, with the inside blank (for Holiday greetings or propaganda, drawings of midgets, or whatever.)
Here’s what I’m thinking:

Front: card_front.jpg Back: card_back.jpg
Unless there’s a huge demand, the first printing will be ~ 2k cards, which is going to price them at around $1 each, including an envelope. Reasonable?

* Update 2 *

The cards are being printed. Buy them here.

68 Responses to “FSM Holiday Greeting Cards”

1. Tom Cruisey says:

Scientologists, take heart. Where you have been told that Xenu was evil, and that Thetans are a problem, hearken! We believe that L. Ron saw a lot of really true stuff. But he was just a little bit wrong about Xenu. Xenu is our leader. And Thetans are here to help, not to hurt.
    Thetans are your best friends. Establishing a relationship with your Thetans is our main goal. It is because we believe that the Thetans are purposeful and positive. L. Ron got that part all wrong.
    Xenu loves us. Xenu wants the best for us all. L. Ron identified Xenu as a master leader, and all Xenuists are forever indebted to L. Ron for that, but the Thetans are not our enemies, no matter what they tell you. Embrace your Thetans. Actually, the more Thetans you have, the better off you will be once you learn to co-exist with them.

2. J says:

Phew, I hope that’s all of them. Spam chasing takes it out of you.

3. Paul says:

How about calling the christmas festival Nara?

wouldn’t that allow us to greet each other with the holiday greeting of

Merry Nara!

4. Bobby's last reply says:

How about a dollar bill and a heart ripped in two?
    How about a Christmas tree on fire and the baby is crying?
    How about the real monster of all time to show his face?

5. Penne says:

Sounds like that show where bart burnt down the Xmas tree on the Simpsons.

6. Mike Meier says:

My cards just arrived. I am sooo happy, and they are very nice. I’m going to send out “holiday” cards this year, the first time in a decade since I licked a stamp for Christmas.

Now, about those money stamps…

7. rema says:

bobby,

I’ve been following for years, now. I am a bit surprised that you have not put these up in a pdf that we can print/make ourselves (maybe 2 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 cards to a sheet). One of the things I’ve always appreciated is that you made everything accessible to SFM’s followers.

r.

8. Gaara the Pirate says:

umm the FSM has hidden acees to purcase the cards. can ask him to reopen it because i want to surprise my family by giving them one.