FSM Holiday Greeting Cards

Published November 10th, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

holiday_card.jpg

Is there any interest in FSM Holiday cards?

* Update *

Ok, I’m going to have cards made. They’re not going to be holiday-specific, though. I think the front will be the “Touched by His Noodly Appendage” creation painting, and the back will be the Pirate Fish. These will be 5″x7″, printed on 120# card stock, folded, with the inside blank (for Holiday greetings or propaganda, drawings of midgets, or whatever.)
Here’s what I’m thinking:

Front: card_front.jpg Back: card_back.jpg
Unless there’s a huge demand, the first printing will be ~ 2k cards, which is going to price them at around $1 each, including an envelope. Reasonable?

* Update 2 *

The cards are being printed. Buy them here.

71 Responses to “FSM Holiday Greeting Cards”

1. Octocterly Herbologisk says:

Oh, yes! They look wonderful!

2. One Eyed Jack says:

Pirates celebrate whatever holidays they want. They’re pirates!
    OEJ

3. Penne says:

The FMS looking uot of a giant pumkin-smiting a witch in a french-maid costume on a stripper-pole in the butt with one of his noodles for Halloween ,or with bunny-ears-smiting a fat pirate eating some kids chocolate for Easter, or the FSM smiting Hitler in a french-maid costume on a stripper-pole in the butt with one of his noodles for any day of the year.

4. The Gooeld says:

you’re a generic one.

5. Penne says:

I try

6. Starbase1 says:

Wow! The man is right! Saint Nicholas is indeed the patron saint of ships and sailors, and therefore pirates! Looks like the Christians swiped our festival!

Maybe a nativity scene featuring midgets and a baby with an eye patch is in order here.

Now we need a good name for it that does righteous glory to the FSM!

And incidentally, if the web link I entered with this message works, it will take you to a selection of animated FSM GIF’s that I did, feel free to do with them as you will.

Nick

7. The Gooeld says:

no, that was aimed at henderson…we have a game going, but we’ll see how long it takes him to see that I’ve issued the challenge…

8. Penne says: