fsm animation

Published November 7th, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

[youtube]xlxmwvWekZA[/youtube]

65 Responses to “fsm animation”

1. Rev Slaughter says:

Glad to see a good One True Religion growing in catechism, megaunorthodoxy, and superseedliation in all respects.

Keep it up, Pastafarians!

2. Jean Bart says:

I’m actually beginning to LIKE those outburst by religious extremists of all kinds. Don’t their utterings reinforce the Pastafarians’ statements a lot?

3. Jean Bart says:

Oops, missed the “s” in “outbursts” . And we’re so closely looked at by grammarians of all sorts. And one can’t blame it on not having English as first language EVERYTIME, does one?

4. Almighty God says:

In the last time there will be ridiculers, proceeding according to their own desires for ungodly things.’ These are the ones that make separations, animalistic men, not having spirituality. Guard what is laid up in trust with you, turning away from the empty speeches that violate what is holy and from the contradictions of the falsely called knowledge. For making a show of such knowledge some have deviated from the faith. The inspired utterance says definitely that in later periods some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to misleading inspired utterances and teachings of demons. By the hypocrisy of men who speak lies, marked in their conscience as with a branding iron. Also, with covetousness they will exploit you with counterfeit words. However, as for them, the judgment from of old is not moving slowly, and the destruction of them is not slumbering.

The senseless one will no longer be called generous; and as for the unprincipled man, he will not be said to be noble; because the senseless one himself will speak mere senselessness, and his very heart will work at what is hurtful, to work at apostasy and to speak against Jehovah what is wayward, to cause the soul of the hungry to go empty, and he causes even the thirsty to go without drink itself. As for the unprincipled man, his instruments are bad; he himself has given counsel for acts of loose conduct, to wreck the afflicted ones with false sayings, even when someone poor speaks what is right. But shun empty speeches that violate what is holy; for they will advance to more and more ungodliness, and their word will spread like gangrene. These very men have deviated from the truth, and they are subverting the faith of some. For all that, the solid foundation of God stays standing, having this seal: Jehovah knows those who belong to him, and: Let everyone naming the name of Jehovah renounce unrighteousness. For, look! The wicked ones themselves bend the bow; they do make ready their arrow upon the bowstring, to shoot in the gloom at the ones upright in heart. Why is it that the wicked one has disrespected God? He has said in his heart: You will not require an accounting.

For it is impossible as regards those who have once for all been enlightened, and who have tasted the heavenly free gift, and who have become partakers of holy spirit, and who have tasted the fine word of God and powers of the coming system of things, but who have fallen away, to revive them again to repentance, because they impale the Son of God afresh for themselves and expose him to public shame. Woe to the world due to the stumbling blocks! Of course, the stumbling blocks must of necessity come, but woe to the man through whom the stumbling block comes! Woe to you, hypocrites! Because you shut up the kingdom of the heavens before men; for you yourselves do not go in, neither do you permit those on their way in to go in. Woe to you, hypocrites! because you traverse sea and dry land to make one proselyte, and when he becomes one you make him a subject for Gehenna twice as much so as yourselves. As regards the wicked, they will be cut off from the very earth; and as for the treacherous, they will be torn away from it. For the ways of man are in front of the eyes of Jehovah, and he is contemplating all his tracks. His own errors will catch the wicked one, and in the ropes of his own sin he will be taken hold of. He will be the one to die because there is no discipline, and because in the abundance of his foolishness he goes astray. Now when someone righteous turns back from his righteousness and actually does injustice; according to all the detestable things that the wicked one has done he keeps doing and he is living, none of all his righteous acts that he has done will be remembered. For his unfaithfulness that he has committed and for his sin with which he has sinned, for them he will die.

I shall finish off earthling man and beast. I shall finish off the flying creature of the heavens and the fishes of the sea, and the stumbling blocks with the wicked ones; and I will cut off mankind from the surface of the ground, is the utterance of Jehovah. And those who are drawing back from following Jehovah and who have not sought Jehovah and have not inquired of him. Now shortly I shall pour out my rage upon you, and I will bring my anger against you to its finish, and I will judge you according to your ways and bring upon you all your detestable things. Neither will my eye feel sorry nor shall I feel compassion. According to your ways shall I do the bringing upon you yourself, and your own detestable things will come to be right in the midst of you; and you will have to know that I am Jehovah doing the smiting. You will have to know that I am Jehovah, because in my regulations, you did not walk and my judgments you did not do, but according to the judgments of the nations that are round about you, you have done. I will rip away your veils and deliver my people out of your hand, and they will no more prove to be in your hand something caught in the hunt; and you will have to know that I am Jehovah. Just as I put myself on judgment with your forefathers in the wilderness of the land of Egypt, so I shall put myself on judgment with you,’ is the utterance of the Sovereign Lord Jehovah. I will make you pass under the rod and bring you into the bond of the covenant. Moreover, I will clean out from you the rebellious ones and the transgressors against me, for out of the land of their alien residence I shall bring them forth, but onto the soil of Israel, they will not come; and you will have to know that I am Jehovah. Look! The windstorm of Jehovah, rage itself, will certainly go forth, even a whirling tempest. Upon the head of the wicked ones it will whirl itself. The anger of Jehovah will not turn back until he will have carried out and until he will have made the ideas of his heart come true. Now, what interest do I have here? Is the utterance of Jehovah. For my people were taken for nothing. The very ones ruling over them kept howling, is the utterance of Jehovah, and constantly, all day long, my name was being treated with disrespect. For that reason my people will know my name, even for that reason in that day, because I am the One that is speaking. Look! It is I. ‘Upon the surface of the field you will fall, for I myself have spoken,’ is the utterance of the Sovereign Lord Jehovah. ‘And I will send fire upon Magog and upon those who are inhabiting the islands in security; and people will have to know that I am Jehovah. And my holy name I shall make known in the midst of my people Israel.

Go, because the words are made secret and sealed up until the time of the end. Many will cleanse themselves and whiten themselves and will be refined. Moreover, the wicked ones will certainly act wickedly, and no wicked ones at all will understand; but the ones having insight will understand.

I shall no more let my holy name be
    Profaned and the nations will
    Have to know that
    I am Jehovah

5. Alchemist says:

What?

6. Katsu says:

A almighty gods greatest achievement would be to create the universe without existing. and the fact that you say you are almighty says that you are the greatest achiever ever. So there fore you don’t exist.

7. Peter Popoff says:

I so hate Unoriginality, hey Almighty God.
    Could I interest you in some… Jesus Christ Almighty… Mighty…
    Miracle water….
    It will give you thoughts of your own… So you can stop copying and pasting all over the dang place!
    Of course I’m sure your spelling sucks though.

8. site says: