fsm animation

Published November 7th, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

[youtube]xlxmwvWekZA[/youtube]

65 Responses to “fsm animation”

1 2 3 9
  1. J says:

WOW!
    It’s JUST like Bobby told us!
    Thank FSM He created a video camera first.
    RAmen

2. Shadic says:

I’ve seen this on YouTube awhile back, I probably should have submitted it, eh?

RAmen!

3. Arp says:

Wow… nice music for Him to have chosen!
    RAmen!

4. Nowtheworldhasmeaning says:

Shadic – “I’ve seen this on YouTube awhile back, I probably should have submitted it, eh?

RAmen! ”
    Damned right you should have submitted it, holding out on plunder from ya ship mates is a crime!!!
    But seeing as you have a good RAmen I forgive you!

5. Carmen Zepp says:

Wait!

Its Noodliness, the FSM, did not create pirates in the beginning!!!

Only midgets and mountains and trees.

Pirates only came into play later, much later (the 1800s, to be exact, according to Bobby’s open letter to the Kansas school board), to serve as an example of faulty science!

(Yes, we should all aspire to be pirates in order to stop global warming, hurricanes, earthquakes, and other natural disasters, but it has nothing to do with the creation story.)

Ack!

We orthodox Pastafarians are appalled by such an important oversight!

6. lunchlady says:

Plus, where is the beer volcano and stripper factory, which he created on earth and then took to heaven? Aside from those two points this a great video of creation, and thank His Noodliness we have even more proof for all thos Doubting Thomases! Graphs AND videos!
    RAmen

7. Fr. Corpus Callosum says:

‘Plus, where is the beer volcano and stripper factory, which he created on earth and then took to heaven?’

It’s a mystery.

8. Ben the Pastafarian says:

I love the FSM and have thoroughly enjoyed reading the FSM gospel (though i was slightly disappointed to find that the book wasn’t actually red and hardcovered, but instead had a picture of a red hardcovered book), but I have one question:

Can the FSM heat a meatball so hot that He Himself cannot touch it?

1 2 3 9