Bob’s Brain

Published November 12th, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

powered_by.png

The Flying Spaghetti Monster will be a major subject on the internet radio show Bob’s Brain. If you’d like to tune in, check out www.advancedrf.net 8:30PM EST, November 14th.

From Mike @ Bob’s Brain:

Greetings fellow Pastafarians!

My name is Mike and I will be preaching His word on Bob’s Brain 8:30pm EST as our prophet Bobby Henderson has so noted on this website.

Bob’s Brain is a live radio show with music and host staring Bob Eckard along with his cast of friends… I have asked to talk much about our beloved Flying Spaghetti Monster and perhaps gain a few converts.

I need everybody’s help, what do you think is the best way to spread His word? I want to help other get touched by his noodly appendage. All suggestions will be appreciated. I hope to wear an eye patch while online since this is His will to be dressed in pirate garb, although bringing a cutlass might be a bit hard in their studios.

For those who want to listen in they broadcast using Shoutcast which you can listen to for free using Winamp and downloading a small playlist with the station’s url. It works best with broadband but you may get lucky with a dailup connection.

For pastafarians who want to also share the good word should log onto the shows IRC channel connect to irc.glyster.com as the server and join #arfnet. Would be nice to get a few ID people to listen too, so see if you can find any!!!

RAmen

62 Responses to “Bob’s Brain”

1. Scotty says:

I compleatly agree with the FSM. If life sprang from devine intervention through intellegent design. Why is the body composed of billions and billions of cells? If you were the “designer” of a life form, would it not be easier to design a life form with a couple of cells? And if there is a “designer” why arn’t new species springing up from out of the blue? Has our “designer” hit a creation slump?

2. Penne says:

But what if your holding it over your plate and the crumbs get IN your pasta???

3. Penne says:

Hi Scotty, nice to see the FSM has beamed you up. The body is composed of billions and billions of cells because cells are tiny,and the FSM probably didn’t want to ge eyestrain,so he used alot of them,and if I were the “designer” of a life form I would only use a few cells because I am lazy and tend to take shortcuts wherever I can(I’m do’ng it now,shhhhhh),and new species ARE springing up from out of the blue all the time! You should watch Discovery Channel more often.

4. Mad John Kidd says:

@ Robert Wonder

Thanks for the link. Brings a tear to the eye of Pastafarians everywhere. May we be forever touched.

RAmen

5. Mad John Kidd says:

@ Scotty

His noodliness works in mysterious ways. Think he’s passed out right about now. But you can ask him when he comes to.

6. Scotty says:

Sorry, no time for the Discovery Channel, lots to do. I have to look up new species poping up out of the blue. I hope to see a new creature form infrount of my eyes one day, His noodliness provideing of course, have to go untill then, RAmen!

7. Carmen Zepp says:

OK, I’ve not read any of these posts. Tell the truth, shame the FSM.

It’s just that I couldn’t find a quick and easy way to market:

The site was emailed to me, and being the lax and lazy FSMer that I am, I couldn’t bring myself to do the research to find out whether or not this site has been brought to the attention of my fellow FSMers or not, so I thought: Well, hell, put it out there and FSM take the hindmost.

So there you are.

I, for one, want one of these hats really, really, badly. It’s on the top of my xmas list. Such as it is.

8. Penne says:

Looks very cozy for winter. Much better then dumpping a real plate full of pasta on one’s head.-chic too.