Bob’s Brain

Published November 12th, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

powered_by.png

The Flying Spaghetti Monster will be a major subject on the internet radio show Bob’s Brain. If you’d like to tune in, check out www.advancedrf.net 8:30PM EST, November 14th.

From Mike @ Bob’s Brain:

Greetings fellow Pastafarians!

My name is Mike and I will be preaching His word on Bob’s Brain 8:30pm EST as our prophet Bobby Henderson has so noted on this website.

Bob’s Brain is a live radio show with music and host staring Bob Eckard along with his cast of friends… I have asked to talk much about our beloved Flying Spaghetti Monster and perhaps gain a few converts.

I need everybody’s help, what do you think is the best way to spread His word? I want to help other get touched by his noodly appendage. All suggestions will be appreciated. I hope to wear an eye patch while online since this is His will to be dressed in pirate garb, although bringing a cutlass might be a bit hard in their studios.

For those who want to listen in they broadcast using Shoutcast which you can listen to for free using Winamp and downloading a small playlist with the station’s url. It works best with broadband but you may get lucky with a dailup connection.

For pastafarians who want to also share the good word should log onto the shows IRC channel connect to irc.glyster.com as the server and join #arfnet. Would be nice to get a few ID people to listen too, so see if you can find any!!!

RAmen

62 Responses to “Bob’s Brain”

1. Mike Meier says:

Damn. Missed it. Did anyone tape it?

2. Penne says:

Totally missed it,well…totally forgot it. Transcrips?

3. Bobby's last reply says:

OK, back again. Briefly this time. I see the caged migit and I hear the song, “Despite all my rage, I am still a rat in a cage.” Maybe the blue eyes reflects, Behind blue eyes too.
    I wish music had not of been such a part of my upbringing but I don’t know if I would have survived without it either.
    Bobby, my Mom died Sunday. To anyone else, life is hard, death is easy. I am dealing with the sadness but free of the madness she put upon me too. Hey, you all make me laugh even if you are on the edge of some kind of discovery. What is it again? Don’t bother, I think I know. Talk like a pirate huh?
    Like perfect proposals and who would have thought a miracle comes when earthquakes and disasters hit us like a pie in the face? Hey you’re looking at them.

4. Bobby's last reply says:

Do you believe in angels? Well, I saw the cable TV show Angels, good or evil and I have decided that we all need a good glimpse of hell and that might save the world yet.
    Looks like history keeps repeating itself and you have the ones who balk about anything and everything and the ones who just let them. Hey, are you there pastafarians or just by name and serial number?

5. Bobby's last reply says:

What is it about ten replies that has me wishing for more?
    DANG man, ok, Mary, reincarnated is a southerner. When you see the southern cross for the first time, you understand why you came this way. Hail Mary full of grace in a world full of disgrace and is that spaghetti monster on your face?
    Oh well, you know what? Did anyone make life this hard or what? Like what’s on your mind and a penny for your thoughts has turned into more than a quarter and use your charge card.
    When will it end? We got twenty seconds run and it’s for all that counts when you up chuck spaghetti I guess. Anyone can build an airport in Alaska, can’t they? Or do you have to be in Who’s Who to do so?

6. Bobby's last reply says:

On top of spaghetti,
    All covered with cheese…
    I lost my poor meatball
    When somebody sneezed.
    It rolled off the table
    And onto the floor…
    And then my poor meatball
    It rolled out the door…
    It went into the highway
    And I saw it no more
    So I grilled me a steak
    Of which I also abhor.

7. Bobby's last reply says:

Ten ten ten……..ten…who’s a ten? OH crap, not again.

8. Bobby's last reply says:

If anyone knows who put in the red knight ads in a Holiday, Florida newspaper in the personals, please notify me at once.
    You know about some crazy sign too? Get ugly with ugly?