Bob’s Brain

Published November 12th, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

powered_by.png

The Flying Spaghetti Monster will be a major subject on the internet radio show Bob’s Brain. If you’d like to tune in, check out www.advancedrf.net 8:30PM EST, November 14th.

From Mike @ Bob’s Brain:

Greetings fellow Pastafarians!

My name is Mike and I will be preaching His word on Bob’s Brain 8:30pm EST as our prophet Bobby Henderson has so noted on this website.

Bob’s Brain is a live radio show with music and host staring Bob Eckard along with his cast of friends… I have asked to talk much about our beloved Flying Spaghetti Monster and perhaps gain a few converts.

I need everybody’s help, what do you think is the best way to spread His word? I want to help other get touched by his noodly appendage. All suggestions will be appreciated. I hope to wear an eye patch while online since this is His will to be dressed in pirate garb, although bringing a cutlass might be a bit hard in their studios.

For those who want to listen in they broadcast using Shoutcast which you can listen to for free using Winamp and downloading a small playlist with the station’s url. It works best with broadband but you may get lucky with a dailup connection.

For pastafarians who want to also share the good word should log onto the shows IRC channel connect to irc.glyster.com as the server and join #arfnet. Would be nice to get a few ID people to listen too, so see if you can find any!!!

RAmen

62 Responses to “Bob’s Brain”

1. Meera says:

I have a question.

I am vegetarian. But the FSM has meatballs! Can I still be a Pastafarian? Does the 3rd of the 8 I’d Really Rather You Didn’t also include not judging people by the way they eat?

2. TRIX says:

@Meera,
    Yes you can! The FSM will accept you as a vegetarian. You could eat spaghetti with tomato sauce. FSM loves all pastafarians, no matter their tastes in food.
    RAmen

3. Fuzzy says:

I suppose tofu balls would be acceptable to some as well?

4. fsm follower#2 says:

first radio then our own TV show

5. fsm follower#2 says:

may the world be touched by his noodly appendage

6. Mike @ Bob's Brain says:

Greetings fellow Pastafarians!

My name is Mike and I will be preaching His word on Bob’s Brain 8pm EST as our prophet Bobby Henderson has so noted on this website.

RAman

7. Mike @ Bob's Brain says:

Sorry that was 8:30pm EST when the show starts!!!

8. Penne says:

What do you plan toopen with?