All of ya’ll who believe this queer ass religion

Published November 1st, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

All of ya’ll who believe this queer ass religion are just a bunch of fucking nerds who have nothing better to do then just make up ridiculous shitty ass crap like this. Along with that fact, anyone who believes this stupid religion has a drinking problem, all of ya’ll drink douche water.

-someone

287 Responses to “All of ya’ll who believe this queer ass religion”

1 3 4 5 6 7 36
  1. Andy says:

Hmm, I think you’ll find the statement “no belief is absolutely factual” to be a logically inconsistency, c.f. the liar paradox. If no belief is absolutely factual, then the belief that no belief is absolutely factual is by definition non-factual and thus, non-sense.

I appreciate the moderate tone, but I have never subscribed to the belief that all views are equal simply because someone holds them. I see the precise opposite of nobility in that belief; but then the idea of nobility that many writers here may have be somewhat different to yours.

Personally I feel that writers with all the writing talent and eloquence of an infant deserve no respect or defense; that is not you, but the original writer. The more we laugh at them, the less we cry about their very existence.

2. Andy says:

3. Andy says:

4. Brother Boyardee says:

@ Muad’Dib42

> I believe, if they wish to teach Intelligent Design,
    > they are simply trying to provide people everlasting
    > joy, and that is a noble sentiment.

Aaargh matey. They said the same thing about the Spanish Inquisition at the time. Ye have been brainwashed my young friend. The other big three religions (Christianity, Islam and Judaism) are not about goodness at all, that’s just a front – they are about control and tradition (hence the war on evolution). Only one religion is all about goodness, noodley goodness at that, Pastafarianism.

- Brother Boyardee

5. ty says:

looking at your so called religion makes me pretty sad. all i see are people that are angry. your religion is not adding to the overall discussion of faith and science but instead you are closing the ears and minds of people that may in fact be mis-informed. are these people stupid that believe in a higher power, are they ignorant, are they weak? i think not, instead i believe they are the contrary what you say about religion in general is a horrible misinterpretation on your part. religion is not the best thing in the world, nor is it the worst but it offers some truth to the world and lives we live. i say that the person whoever founded this religion needs to stop tearing people done and start building people up. in all your religion is doing no good, except if you think hurting people and making people angry is a good thing. my advice to all that are part of this “religion” is to engage in conversation and not simply make fun of people because their views may be different and irrational in your eyes.

6. Lord Treize says:

I only have one small thing to say: Why is it that nearly every time someone has something to say to a “christian” that disagrees with their doctrine, that that someone is instantly called a “queer” or a “fag”. I mean, I know that homosexuals are destroying the nation, wanting equal rights and what not. Perhaps they have this wonderful human need to confess what is in there mind, their own sexal desires are projected in their hate of the unknown. This guy probably own a Hummer too… ::sigh:: damn small penises.

7. Mad John Kidd says:

@someone….jealous much?

8. JC is BS says:

Thank you, thank you for posting the hate mail from the Jesus crowd.

I just love to read Freaks for Jesus (pronounced GEE-ZUZ) get thair undies all bunched up in a tizzy. Sentiments such as … I wouldn’t want to be you when you face your day of judgement … and … You are so disrespectful … etc., etc. have me rolling on the floor in stiches!

Such reactions are even funnier than your very comical open letter to the Kansas Board of Edu. But seriously, we must remember to have pitty sometime for these lost souls — that is, Christians, because those poor fools are continually trying to convince themselves by convincing us that a way-out-there Jew was born of a mother who didn’t get layed and died for their sins even though they weren’t born yet, rose to heaven from the grave, and is still listening to their prayers and sharing them with an invisible god who, though omnipotent, needs JC to interpret for us or is somehow unable to understand us himself — all this siliness even though there is no god, heaven, or rising from the dead. Of course they are deluded but wouldn’t you be conflicted if your parents told you this load of crap when you were 2? Yeah, I have pitty for the Christian, always trapped between common sense and his/her religion, but for now, I’m too busy laughing at their responses and their outrage to take pitty. Sorry, guess it’s not very Christian of me. Pun intended.

1 3 4 5 6 7 36