All of ya’ll who believe this queer ass religion

Published November 1st, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

All of ya’ll who believe this queer ass religion are just a bunch of fucking nerds who have nothing better to do then just make up ridiculous shitty ass crap like this. Along with that fact, anyone who believes this stupid religion has a drinking problem, all of ya’ll drink douche water.

-someone

287 Responses to “All of ya’ll who believe this queer ass religion”

1. Fr. Corpus Callosum says:

ljm: Oh shit! That’s so funny!
    Ramen!

2. One Eyed Jack says:

ljm,
    South Park is exactly what I was thinking too. From “It Hits the Fan”, season 5:
    Mr. Garrison:
    “Hey, there, shitty shitty fag fag,
    Shitty shitty fag fag, how do you do?
    Hey, there, shitty shitty fag fag,
    Shitty shitty fag fag, how do you do?
    [pleased] Oh this is great!”
    OEJ

3. newest addict says:

well if you dont like it, why do you read about it?

why does it make a difference to you?

think about it. your religion is only just as believeable as this.

4. Cap'n Saucy says:

Damn! Now I have that song stuck in my head. It’s the one that Cartman gets stuck in his head and the has to sing in its entirety. Come Sail Away by Styx. Only I’ve got Cartman’s voice in my head.

5. Branded Cow says:

Ever since that one incident, I stay away from douche water. I must say it was good while it lasted, but whiskey is much safer.

6. Muad'Dib42 says:

After a relatively extensive analysis of a hundred or so letters of hate mail, and the very speedy responses of FSM followers, I realized that very frequently, the Pastafarians seem to be just a tad more eloquent in their verbal dealings than the, say, opposing party.

Now, of course, as the Taoist founder Lao-Tsu said some thousands of years ago in his famous, “Tao Te Ch’ing, “More words count less,” so the more eloquent party is not necessarily correct. And, in my opinion, as simple and irrelevant as such may be, I have heard some speakers of the opposing party speak much more eloquently than some of ours.

It all is a matter of whom you’re talking to.
    And, among the people whose attacks or defenses I’ve analyzed, there seem to be both logical and illogical in/deductions, on either side. I have heard members of the FSM following accuse their opponents of unintelligence and a lack of knowledge as to the nature of satire, (whether that is true is not for me to decide.) I, personally, find no fault in any activities of the FSM.

I find also, though, no fault in the activities of Christianity. I believe, if they wish to teach Intelligent Design, they are simply trying to provide people everlasting joy, and that is a noble sentiment. Do I necessarily think that is something to be forced upon everyone? No.
    But what do I know? I’m an 8th grade student, and this last week we watched a video on evolution, wherein every time the word evolution was used, they had to use “design” at least 6 times to equal it out.

But nonetheless, those Christians and FSM followers who are so rigid in their beliefs as to escalate the discussion to the point of vulgar name-calling are in no way a good representation of what Pastafarianism seems to stand for; a freedom of belief, not necessarily actual belief in the FSM, although that is optional, but an attempt to point out that no belief is absolutely factual, no matter how logical/spiritual it may be.

Either that, or we all just don’t have lives and are uselessly wasting our times at the keyboard. But, I kind of prefer the former. It sounds prettier.
    Good day.
    RAMEN!

~Jackson~

7. One Eyed Jack says:

Muad’Dib42,
    I really only have one thing to say to you… Sting was much more cool as Feyd-Rautha than Kyle MacLachlan as Paul Atreides. Seriously, what was up with that hair cut?
    OEJ

8. Robby McCabe says:

Someone (as you call yourself)
    You are so stupid on so many levels, I think my head is going to explode.