All of ya’ll who believe this queer ass religion

Published November 1st, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

All of ya’ll who believe this queer ass religion are just a bunch of fucking nerds who have nothing better to do then just make up ridiculous shitty ass crap like this. Along with that fact, anyone who believes this stupid religion has a drinking problem, all of ya’ll drink douche water.

-someone

287 Responses to “All of ya’ll who believe this queer ass religion”

1 29 30 31 32 33 36
  1. J says:

@moochie and Beastly Rich
    That’s an excellently written spoof article. If you close your eyes and read it – well, then you’re very special, in fact, but whatever: it reads just like genuine ID and creationist stuff I’ve seen. Very good indeed.

2. Wench Nikkiee says:

So many good quotes in that article.
    RAmen

3. Captain Deeter says:

who is the bigger nerd? The ones who “have nothing better to do then just make up ridiculous shitty ass crap like this”, or the ones who don’t like it, but still want to spend time on their site, just throwing around single syllable insults? RAmen dude

4. Eyelean says:

Hey, As a commie-pinko-slacker-Christian, I’d like to point out that not ALL christians are haters, revilers or even diety-worshipers (Quakers, for example, don’t have to believe in the resurrection or even God).

So, in the interest of fairness, how about labeling foul-mouthed religious idiots something like – oh, I don’t know – “idiots” instead of “Christians”?

Besides, Jesus was pretty cool. He loved calling wear-it-on-your-sleeve fundementalists “hypocrytes.” And that temper tantrum in the temple??? Wow. I’ve never had the nerve to go into a church and tear up the Jim Bakers and Ted Haggards who always seem to be fleecing the faithful. I’m proud to claim him as my Favortie Political Philosopher (though I don’t think W. would get the irony, being, as he is, an IDIOT).

PS sorry for all the commas, it’s just my way.

5. flood killer says:

this shit is so fucking gay it’s fuking funny!!!!=) I mean wtf!!!! This fucking shit is so stupied peaple who cant get laid have to make there own reiligean.This prouves my theory….. So who ever thought of this you need to get a prostitout!!!!!=0 Oooo! and this crap is fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking gay even more so the sientoligy!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry tom.

6. Wench Nikkiee says:

@flood killer
    Nice try at the hate mail. Thanks anyway :)

7. Oared Shitless Marc says:

Thanks, flood killer. Please come back after you have grown body hair.

8. Wench Nikkiee says:

Anyone know where you can get a prostitout. Are they in the food section of the supermarket or the hardware department? Chemist maybe?

1 29 30 31 32 33 36