All of ya’ll who believe this queer ass religion

Published November 1st, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

All of ya’ll who believe this queer ass religion are just a bunch of fucking nerds who have nothing better to do then just make up ridiculous shitty ass crap like this. Along with that fact, anyone who believes this stupid religion has a drinking problem, all of ya’ll drink douche water.

-someone

287 Responses to “All of ya’ll who believe this queer ass religion”

1. Brother Rigatoni says:

Believing this religion takes no more faith than believing Christianity.
    Who’s got the drinking problem again?
    RAmen

2. Aldous says:

You believe that what you have read on this website is queer? Man, you should try the ritual of the Holy Suck. Oh well, you probably have.
    I hope His Spaghettiness will forgive you anyway.

3. Fish says:

A post that retarded has to be from someone pretending to be an angry religious nutjob. It HAS to be…someone like that simply must not exist

4. Arrggh says:

I don’t drink douche water. It’s bilge water all the way for me!

Well, that or beer. Why drink water when the FSM gave us beer?

5. Max Globs says:

Someone’s a bit oblivious, don’tcha think?

6. whoever i want to be says:

I can’t believe all you idiots out there who actually think Pastafarianism is a religion people actually believe in, so let me clarify: This whole ‘religion’ is a satire pointing out how ridiculous it is that Intellegent design might be taught in schools. Nobody here actually thinks people are going to worship a flying spaghetti monster, aside from the few shitheads who are too thick to see beyond the literal meaning of things, and who subsiquently make an ass of themselves by posting shit like this.
    on the other hand, you may be right about the whole drinking problem thing, but come on, who wouldn’t like a frickin’ beer volcano.

ALL HAIL FSM!! (yar)

7. Dave Smith says:

I’ve been doing a lot of reading recently, the Bible, the FSM and Harry Potter and I’ve decided to take up a new religion as a hobby. Having weighed up the evidence, I’ve decided I can discard the FSM as pure fiction (sorry!), but now need to work out who to follow. Being as there are six books full of miracles, altruistic acts, wisdom and rules for life, Harry Potter has to win out. I now need to convince a minority of the British public that Harry Potter is the way forwards so we can come up with a spurious reason for the diversity of life on Earth and start to push this as scientific fact. Can’t wait to start getting really annoyed with people when they tell me I’m being ridicules and tell them they are risking an eternity of damnation at the end of Voldamort’s toasting fork.
    Wish me luck, who knows, I might even be able to get the Prime Minister on side to help peddle my ideas, sorry I mean scientific fact.

8. FSM Brian says:

Actually – we all do drink douche water. Its just water. Its not like we drink douche.