All of ya’ll who believe this queer ass religion

Published November 1st, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

All of ya’ll who believe this queer ass religion are just a bunch of fucking nerds who have nothing better to do then just make up ridiculous shitty ass crap like this. Along with that fact, anyone who believes this stupid religion has a drinking problem, all of ya’ll drink douche water.

-someone

287 Responses to “All of ya’ll who believe this queer ass religion”

1 2 3 36
  1. JT says:

Which side of the fence are you on, so I can be sure and side with you? The side opposite of the FSM? Awesome.

Please, keep talking.

JT

2. Any Name'll Do says:

Whats up with all the Ya’lls?? If your going to have a go at the overlord that is FSM at least spell properly. Jeez….

3. Nowtheworldhasmeaning says:

-Someone,
    Do you have any idea what Satire is?
    …actually forget it if you have not worked it out by now then even me explaining it will not help.
    We do agree on one thing though, if you believe that an supreme being made the earth and universe you are as thick as pig shit!

4. Fr. Corpus Callosum says:

Jeezus -someone,
    How could I ever think of a reply witty enough for your clever post? ‘shitty ass crap’ indeed! You have such a way with words, and such a keen appreciation of satire and irony. I’m sure nobody on this site ever expected to hear from yet another foul mouthed Christian hurling scatological insults at us in defense of his invisible friend Jesus. How proud he must be of such high caliber followers.

5. Davey Jones' Slacker says:

“all of ya’ll drink douche water”
    GodDAMNIT – have no NO fucking secrets anymore??!??

6. Davey Jones' Slacker says:

Of course, that should have been “have *I* no…” etc.
    It’s been a long day folks, what can I say?

7. Greg says:

I can only guess that this ‘poster’ is christian. This idiot obviously doesn’t undertand satire. I encourage everybody to have their own religion, as I do. Feel free to check it out at churchofgreg.com.
    Peace and love,
    Greg

8. Double Douche says:

Any Name’ll Do,
    You are mistaken. Ya’ll is a real term. Here’s how the Urban dictionary defines ya’ll:
    1. ya’ll
    How idiots spell y’all.
    Idiot: ya’ll are crazy omfg n00bs
    Non-idiot: Y’all are crazy!
    The logical conclusion is that someone is an idiot. But that should be obvious.
    Love the sinner; hate the sin.

1 2 3 36