your all just KIDS

Published October 25th, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

Your all just KIDS.
always pointing fingers and trying to be better.
when you realize what you are doing wrong its going to be to late.
FSM is nothing more than that of which it is.
And if you really think FSM can beat GOD…it already lost.
you have no faith. You probably cant even tell me what faith means.

-Crulix

191 Responses to “your all just KIDS”

1. GamerGirl says:

Sorry in my last paragraph I put “i” not “I”. Also I put a double “a” in between “for” and “fairy”. Please forgive me my Noodly Lord.
    In the Name of Noodles.
    Merciful Lord of Tomato Sauce.
    RAmen

2. A T H E I S T says:

Its You’re not Your.

3. anthrobabe says:

no you are finger pointing– not us

it is called a civil right- freedom of thought etc– read up on it

and I am a kid at heart but in a middle aged body– wanna see my noodly wrinkles?

4. Penne says:

no……..no,no, no

5. Homestar says:

Yup. We’re all kids. You got us. First of all, let me clean up your beautifully *cough* typed paragraph.

“You’re all just KIDS.
    You are always pointing fingers and trying to be better.
    When you realize what you are doing wrong, it’s going to be to late.
    FSM is nothing more than that of which it is.
    And if you really think FSM can beat GOD…it already lost.
    You have no faith. You probably cant even tell me what faith means.

-Crulix ”

First of all, what does finger pointing have to do with all this? Generally, when someone points fingers, it means they are blaming someone else. Next, we aren’t trying to prove that FSM is better (even though it is). Yes, I already found out that I should really be doing my homework, and yes it is already too late to change that fact. But no, our beliefe in FSM is totally right on. I really have no idea what your next sentence meant. And yes, God already lost. We do have faith, lots of it, and yes i can tell you what faith is. According to http://www.m-w.com, faith is an “allegiance to duty or a person : LOYALTY ”

RAmen, Crulix you dumbass

6. ElmotheStoner says:

Hey guys…stop bashing Crulix. It’s not his fault he is a religous nutter. He might have very low thought process and reasoning ability, parents that beat him savagely and installed the false god into his childhood psyche, or a large bell mounted on top of his head that rings every five seconds as so he can’t think about all the flaws in his ridiculous religion. WWFSMD? I think FSM would try to show love for those of lower thought process…so, instead of attacking crulix and trying to explain things to him he can’t possibly understand, let’s just show him a little love.

7. Mr.Pibb says:

You are just a KID Crulix: a Killing, Idiot, Dumb-non-believer-who-shall-eternally-be-smitten-by-his-not-so-saucy-appendage.
    Unless you let him forgive you for your anti-pasta sins.
    RAmen.

8. Beastly Rich says:

“And if you really think FSM can beat GOD…it already lost.”

Hey look! He affirms the exitance of FSM!

Praise be to pasta of all kinds!