your all just KIDS

Published October 25th, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

Your all just KIDS.
always pointing fingers and trying to be better.
when you realize what you are doing wrong its going to be to late.
FSM is nothing more than that of which it is.
And if you really think FSM can beat GOD…it already lost.
you have no faith. You probably cant even tell me what faith means.

-Crulix

191 Responses to “your all just KIDS”

1 18 19 20 21 22 24
  1. Penne says:

Share, dam you ,don’t be selfish!

2. Eye-Gougin' Barney Dawkins says:

I may just, technically, be an irish kid of the age of 15, but if god is perfect,, why would he feel the need to create anything, much less an imperfect world? If to be perfect is to be complete in every sense, then why would he feel the desire to create, and why would he feel the need to tempt his people. To me this suggests either sadism , or really having nothing better to fdo with his time. If anyone wants to hear of anymore arguments against God(s) i’ve got a few more cooking here. And by the way, in case you haven’t noticed,im not tryinfg to offend your beliefs, these are merely my own. Thank you. And (i know i shouldn’t start a sentence with it, but who cares?) who gave you the right to assume that people of an intelligent nature wouldn’t have time for a joke? That is highly offensive and blatantly incorrect

3. Cupcake says:

Oh Penne, you’re sweet. We all have a penis. I swear we do. Check out the female spotted hyena and you will know what I mean. We all have one. Girls just have a smaller one. And I love presents too and I will do ANYTHING to get them. I mean ANYTHING!!!!! So yes, santa all the way. I am going to ask for two goats and whole cookie jar full of meth. And a peddal car for a 110 pound alcoholic adult (me).
    And I AM a wanker Mad John Kidd!!! You are right. But wait, can a girl be a wanker?

Love,
    Cupcake

4. Cupcake says:

Eye gouger…you are a brilliant person. Good work. I agree 100 percent as I am sure many others do. I decided a long time ago I have little time for anything but jokes and I do enjoy offending beliefs. Don’t be like me, you will get much farther and get more people to listen by being diplomatic. Your ideas are wonderful and (in my opinion) true.
    Love,
    Cupcake

5. Eye-Gougin' Barney Dawkins says:

You don’t just love me cos im irish, cupcake? :P thnks btw. Now i’m Blushing. lol

6. Penne says:

I saw that show about the spotted hyena, but she still got screwed in the end-pun-pun-

7. Penne says:

never saw her give any back either.

8. GamerGirl says:

@Your all just KIDS.
    So? I am a kid. I know many Pastafarian’s are adults too. (Did you believe in a god when you were a kid? assuming the fact that you aren’t still one. ( but with that grammer its hard to tell))
    @always pointing fingers and trying to be better.
    I didn’t point a finger? Did anyone else? Also I am better, at grammer at least.
    @when you realize what you are doing wrong its going to be to late.
    To late for what? Going to a magical land in the clouds, filled with togas, harps, and rules? Sounds fun… I’d rather there be no afterlife then go to that horrible place. (By the way they can go in those clouds now, there aren’t any harps.)
    @FSM is nothing more than that of which it is.
    What the hell are you talking about? Ever heard of proof reading?
    @And if you really think FSM can beat GOD…it already lost.
    Did anyone say that? I don’t think so. (Also I really enjoyed your “GOD” statement, the all capital letters thing really tells me alot about your character. (Hint- All of it is bad!)) Also that ellipsis used to make a dramatic pause really helped your argument of random accusation based on no proof. (Hmm sort of like your religion, eh? (yes I am Canadian))
    @you have no faith. You probably cant even tell me what faith means.
    I’m glad i have no faith its completely based on speculation. Idiots hoping for a a fairy tale they heard as a kid to come true. Faith- belief that is not based on proof, there! All the proof you could come up with beaten by six words. (not to mention the million of pages of proof proving evolution)

1 18 19 20 21 22 24