your all just KIDS

Published October 25th, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

Your all just KIDS.
always pointing fingers and trying to be better.
when you realize what you are doing wrong its going to be to late.
FSM is nothing more than that of which it is.
And if you really think FSM can beat GOD…it already lost.
you have no faith. You probably cant even tell me what faith means.

-Crulix

191 Responses to “your all just KIDS”

1. Noodle O' God says:

I am left speechless by your astounding maturity on this matter. However, i think your point might have been a bit clearer if you had acted a bit more adult than my SIX YEAR OLD BROTHER!!!! oy vey, all these christians!

2. Bri says:

Faith, now let me think, I’m pretty sure I heard that one before, oh that’s right. Faith, I believe it had two definitions: 1. Belief that by definition cannot use evidence to support its claim 2. Complete and utter bull****

I personally support both definitions, however you may choose to use whichever you prefer.

3. Noodle O' God says:

nice one bri! i think i’ll go with number two. speaking of number two, i was thinking of intelligent design…

4. nubsawce says:

FSM, would never fight another god. FSM isn’t self-involved and would never pick a fight with another god.

I’ll throw this one right back at you cause it’s just aswell founded as when u threw it at us> “you have no faith”

5. Mike the Viking says:

I’m 54 years old and I GET it. This stuff is FUNNY. Get bent.

6. B says:

“Your all just KIDS.
    always pointing fingers and trying to be better.”

You have us confused with bible toting idiots.

BTW, what exactly is faith. I would say:

1 a : allegiance to duty or a person : LOYALTY b (1) : fidelity to one’s promises (2) : sincerity of intentions
    2 a (1) : belief and trust in and loyalty to God (2) : belief in the traditional doctrines of a religion b (1) : firm belief in something for which there is no proof (2) : complete trust
    3 : something that is believed especially with strong conviction; especially : a system of religious beliefs

How close am I?

7. Jake says:

Nothing can ruin your whack-time more than seeing a woman get crapped on by a donkey. This is the gospel according to Ferd.

8. piratey joe says:

I just hope you can find faith in FSM, or grammar.