you have completely pissed us off

Published October 23rd, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

Please do not take any offensive “hate mail” written by Christians as an example of Christianity. We are not very good Christians; we who use words of hate. You must understand, however, that you have completely pissed us off. This site is just stupid. The concept is stupid. I can give you evidence against evolution if you so desire.

I do sort of agree that ID should not be taught in schools, but neither should evolution. It is wrong that evolution, classified as SCIENTIFIC THEORY, is taught as a fact. Teaching evolution in schools is just as offensive to us as teaching ID in schools is to you. We are all people.

The majority of Christians do not want to press our beliefs upon anybody else. The same cannot be said for scientists, it appears. Plus, while Christians want to bring wayward people to God for the wayward people’s sake, scientists want to study and elaborate on evolution because they think they can discover something wonderful and get rich off of it. So, there is still a difference between the two sides.

I think this whole fight is futile. It is written that God’s children will be hated by all, and I can see that’s the way it’s going. Everybody hates Christians…

-Yet Another Christian

540 Responses to “you have completely pissed us off”

1. Bekah says:

Evolution is NOT taught as fact! I am currently studying an Evolutionary Genetics module and every lecture frequently features the word “theory”.

2. Mishery says:

Bekah, the point is the ID/creationist folk don’t understand what “theory” means, they don’t understand the scientific method. That is the point of this website.

3. SaucyWench says:

Poor, poor Christianity! I don’t hate Christians, pre se. What I hate is Christians imposing Christianity, or even the idea of a non-denominational Creator, on myself or my children. Keep your beliefs out of my childrens’ science education, and I will keep my religion out of your theology curricula. Psych!

4. One Eyed Jack says:

I have THEORY. My THEORY is this: If I drop a book, it will fall to the ground.
    Let me test this…. yep, it fell to the ground. Great THEORY!
    OK, what will the book do next time I drop it? Will it fall to the ground? Maybe, but I can’t be 100% certain. After all it is only a THEORY.
    I could repeat this experiment for the next 50 years and it would still be a THEORY. Smugly calling something a THEORY like it’s some sort of derogatory statement only proves your own ignorance.
    If you really want to pick on a THEORY that lacks evidence, take an honest look at your God. I doiubt you will, but I can hope.
    OEJ

5. Clare says:

“I do sort of agree that ID should not be taught in schools, but neither should evolution. It is wrong that evolution, classified as SCIENTIFIC THEORY, is taught as a fact. Teaching evolution in schools is just as offensive to us as teaching ID in schools is to you.”

Both evolution and the creation story are taught in schools.

6. One Eyed Jack says:

What school is that, Clare? I’m curious.
    OEJ

7. THE flying speghetti monster says:

Eat me!!!!!11!!1!!!!11one!!1!!1

8. Pickles says:

I’m interested in reading both sides of the argument. Please provide a website that provides evidence to the contrary, I would also love to see a peer reviewed journal that talks about creationism vs evolution. Perhaps a debate between an evolutionary scientist vs a creationist SCIENTIST (pastors and those paid by christian organisations don’t count, sorry) This is the best video that I ve seen trying to sum up the views of creationism in a concise way.
    enjoy:)
    and please provide some links to scientific journals that believe creationism is truth.