you have completely pissed us off

Published October 23rd, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

Please do not take any offensive “hate mail” written by Christians as an example of Christianity. We are not very good Christians; we who use words of hate. You must understand, however, that you have completely pissed us off. This site is just stupid. The concept is stupid. I can give you evidence against evolution if you so desire.

I do sort of agree that ID should not be taught in schools, but neither should evolution. It is wrong that evolution, classified as SCIENTIFIC THEORY, is taught as a fact. Teaching evolution in schools is just as offensive to us as teaching ID in schools is to you. We are all people.

The majority of Christians do not want to press our beliefs upon anybody else. The same cannot be said for scientists, it appears. Plus, while Christians want to bring wayward people to God for the wayward people’s sake, scientists want to study and elaborate on evolution because they think they can discover something wonderful and get rich off of it. So, there is still a difference between the two sides.

I think this whole fight is futile. It is written that God’s children will be hated by all, and I can see that’s the way it’s going. Everybody hates Christians…

-Yet Another Christian

540 Responses to “you have completely pissed us off”

1 2 3 67
  1. MyEarHurts says:

The other religious people coming on this website (well, the majority of them..) don’t really seem to realise that this website is a JOKE. I don’t go completely against christianity or anything, but I can see the point this website is trying to make.

Not everybody hates christians, stop putting yourself down. It’s the same thing with muslims and other religions. A few extremists go too far with what they think ‘God’ wants them to do and it gives a bad reputation to the rest of the followers.

Just out of interest, tell me some evidence against evolution! (I’m not trying to stir you, I’d just like to hear some evidence from the other side of the argument for once.)
    I’m sorry to offend anyone at all (if I have). I’ve tried to be reasonable…

2. nikkiee says:

@you have completely pissed us off
    “……It is wrong that evolution, classified as SCIENTIFIC THEORY, is taught as a fact…..”
    So you all keep saying. Yeah how about some objective and balance evidence. Most of the posts I’ve read on this site just scream ignorance of evolution and “Evolutionary Laws” Every post in the same vein as yours has promised to:
    “…give you evidence against evolution if you so desire.”
    however none of these promises have been keep so far!
    RAmen

3. RAT says:

Excellent Idea “Yet another christian”, I agree we should abolish science completely from the class rooms. We should also get rid of math and history aswell!!!

Wow that is great!!

You not really bright are you?
    Scientists do not make vast sums of money. If one wants to make money one should go into business. Teachers make really pitiful money. Why do they do it? Because teachers love to teach & scientists love to work out the world through science (that is the logical analysis of theory, observation, deduction, testing, and reanalysis). Without science where would you be – hey you probably believe the world is flat!

We don’t hate Christians (my mom is one – bless her heart). We are not hacking into a Christian site and spreading blasphamy! You have come to this site thrown in your unintelligent two cents worth, WHY?

The Roman Catholic Church is the richest “club” on earth. Not any scientist organisation!!!
    Contribute something a bit better thought out next time, you mentioned evidence – bring it!

4. nikkiee says:

@RAT
    “…We should also get rid of math and history aswell!!!…”

Along with medicine, law (too evidence based too), geography ect ect ect. Can’t get rid of just one area of the sciences. If one goes, they all go. Teach nothing but belief!
    “Third World War” anyone? Then the believers in the supernatural beings will be able to declare:
    ” See! Told you (insert supernatural beings name here) would take revenge”
    RAmen

5. Don Lardini says:

Please, please, please, please

1. Provide the compelling anti-evolution evidence that you are talking about.

2. Accept the loving embrace of a warm, tomato-ey noodly appendage. For He does not wish his people to be offended.

3. Throw away all your electronic goods. They aren’t based on any sound physical laws and therefore don’t work. Any evidence to the contrary is imagined on your part, or maliciously placed there by some false deity, possibly the much feared Anti-Pasta *repeats 1000 ‘Hail Spaghettis’and flagellates onself with stale tagliatelle*

6. Davey says:

Aw, you poor sod, having all those scientists pressing their wares on you like that.
    As I’ve said many times now on these forums – exercise your buyer’s privivlege and DON’T USE THE PRODUCTS! If you don’t want science pressed on you, give up
    Your home
    Your car
    Healthcare
    Innoculation
    Electricity
    Your computer
    Those clothes you’re wearing
    Your teeth, if you’ve ever had dental treatment
    Poor eyesight? Ditch the glasses/contacts/laser surgery
    In short, find yourself a cave, forage for food, and sit around your fire at night telling your kids about the big beardy git in the sky; I think youll find the lifestyle and the beliefs *exactly* complement each other.
    If the above doesn’t seem too appealing, quit whining and catch up with the rest of your species, and stop being so damn lazy; apparently, a lot of humans think it’s perfectly OK to absorb the benefits of science, without having to do it any respect. I say enough; if someone walks into hospital and admits to any religion whilst seeking treatment, they should be shown the damn door.

7. tg says:

Saying Evolution shouldn’t be taught in schools is like saying Newtonian physics shouldn’t be taught in schools because Einstein disproved it.
    I eagerly await the day my 7th grader learns quantum physics.

8. Don Lardini says:

NO. I disagree with you guys.

There is a crisis among the scientific community. “Evolution” as a “Theory” is well and truly dead and buried. Admit it. I have spoken with many scientific authorities on this matter who are strictly in favour of my viewpoint. There is now overwhelming microbiological and research supported evidence casting doubt on what you Darwinian evolutionists think. You can keep your dogma and your aggressive silencing of those of us who dissent. The overwhelming evidence is wholly supportive of an Intelligent designer. Period. HAVE YOU NEVER BEEN TO AN ITALIAN RESTAURANT YOU PHILLISTINE! I pity your narrow minded Materialistic viewpoint. It is the height of political incorrectness to express scientific skepticism of neo-Darwinian evolutionary theory, or to voice interest in the theory of intelligent design. But I am prepared to stand up and be counted.

All praise the Flying Spaghetti Monster. THE Creator.

• Graham says:

Honestly, I would try to tell you of your logical fallacies. But you don’t care. You’re just a moron.

1 2 3 67