sadly pathetic

Published October 22nd, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

I found this hate-comment left in response to the fsm protest in london post:

Not a religious message, but just a comment on how truly, astoundingly, sadly pathetic you are. If you’ve got a problem with creationism, then why not attack it in a vaguely sensible way, with intellectual criticism? All you’re doing is offending people, and providing money for a guy who can’t be bothered getting off his arse to get a job, so comes up with this instead. Just pathetic.

93 Responses to “sadly pathetic”

1. It's a pirates life for me says:

p.s im with The Aussie,

sounds like a bloke after me own heart,

2. One Eyed Jack says:

Old joke here that Aussie made me remember…
    OEJ

3. Nick the Infidel says:

“Never go fishing with just one Christian. Always take at least two. A lone Christian will drink all your beer.”

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Reminds me of a scene from Clerks 2, where Wanda Sykes is raising hell and cussing.
    Her husband asks “Girl, are you saved?”

She looks around and replies, “Aint nobody from my church in here.”

4. Space Chimp says:

Ahoy there.
    Good to see you have all maintained your sense of humor (mostly) in response to this idiots post. It’s a bit of a pity that the author or the original post we are so interseted in has not shown his/her face – Reason, where are you?
    Anyway, in response to the remark about providing vaguely intellectual critisism, isn’t that what humorous parody is all about? It takes intelligence to put together a movement like this – without it the movement would be nothing more than a hate campaign – at least some thought has gone into this. I wish I could say the same about ID!
    So the lesson is: never argue with an idiot. They’ll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
    Peace, Ramen.

5. It's a pirates life for me says:

I love you guys…. in a strictly pirate spaghetti kinda way.

6. Eye-Gougin' Barney Dawkins says:

I may just, technically, be an irish kid of the age of 15, but if god is perfect,, why would he feel the need to create anything, much less an imperfect world? If to be perfect is to be complete in every sense, then why would he feel the desire to create, and why would he feel the need to tempt his people. To me this suggests either sadism , or really having nothing better to fdo with his time. If anyone wants to hear of anymore arguments against God(s) i’ve got a few more cooking here. And by the way, in case you haven’t noticed,im not tryinfg to offend your beliefs, these are merely my own. I do not wish to force mi beliefs on anyone, I merely seek an answer to my questions. thank you so very much. Cead Mile Failte and May the wind be ever at your back. Is this an intelligent enough response to your criticism?

7. triple a says:

I live in a gradually conservativeafiing neighborhood which used to be such a nice middle class neighborhood until a private school moved right next door. I have to admit I do feel a little threatened, I’m very outspoken. Roughly a week ago I was discussing FSM with a friend of mine who accepted Pastafarianism with open arms. Another person at my school overheard us and said “excuse me but I am very devote in my catholic beliefs!”
    To which I replied ”Ok…..I don’t believe in Catholicism”
    He then proceeded to talk about how he would tie me to a metal stake that he was building, which he would of course fill with some flammable substance or another and how he would be sure to do outside to not get the smell in his house, because I was trying to force my beliefs onto him.

I don’t think I even need to talk about that.

8. Mad John Kidd says:

Aren’t fundies such a fun bunch? Believe..or I’ll kill ya! Lurvely!