Please tell me this is all a huge joke

Published October 22nd, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

Please tell me this is all a huge joke.You cant realy believe that a huge thing of spaghetti created everything.If you realy do believe this then you’re all idiots and I’ll pray for you.

283 Responses to “Please tell me this is all a huge joke”

1. Fish says:

I converted from Judaism to Pastafarianism, and for the first time, my life has clarity. And noodles and sauce

Hate mail only fuels His Noodly Appendage!!!

2. Captin Amazing says:

“Chistianity isn’t a parody. Have you heard of the crusades?”
    crusades? wasnt that like… a movie? No! a TV show, ya now i remember, they cancelled it due to low ratings.

Also, for the record, the FSM is the only eatable god (to my knowledge); I dont know what you catholics plan on doing when a famine occurs but ill be converting to my dear sweat italian god.

3. A says:

“But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; he is guilty of an eternal sin” -Mark 4:8

Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs, however having different beliefs from someone else does not mean that you should mock other religions. Just think, if somehow Christianity does happen to be the religion that is right.. do you really want to go to hell for blasphemy (especially when it isn’t necessary to blaspheme)? Just a little food for thought.

4. Davey says:

@A:
    I’m sorry, but I just can’t take the proposition seriously for a second.
    I mean, it’s all just such an obvious, outrageous fabrication, isn’t it? Virgin birth, loaves and fishes, dead people getting up and walking… it’s fairy tales, it was imagined in a time when just about everyone was utterly ignorant of just about everything.
    Why choose to remain that way? There’s about as much chance of Christianity (or *any* religion being right) as there is of me *personally* being the second coming of the messiah. If you can’t see that, there’s something seriously wrong with you, and you should seek psychiatric help.

5. liz says:

don’t pray for me….i just ate.
    ;P

6. gill says:

A— If Christianity is the right religion, then I’m going to hell for a whole bunch of other things as it is, so I might as well blasphem. Also, I wonder why you’re so bothered by us ‘poor misguided fools’? Let us screw ourselves over and go to ‘hell’, it’s not gonna affect your life. (Unless your faith is so weak us blasphemers are making you uneasy…..)

7. Anna says:

It’s a Joke??!!! OH GOD MY LIFE IS WASTED!!! WHY ME? WHY ME?! Oh, the baren world, the pastaless cosmos! How could I have fallen for it? Surely no reasonable person would believe in an all powerful invisible being. I was misguided! MY LIFE IS OVER AND THE WORLD HAS NO MEANING!!!!!

8. Enlightened. says:

Hello, pot? This is the kettle. I have some news for you that you might want to take sitting down.