Please tell me this is all a huge joke

Published October 22nd, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

Please tell me this is all a huge joke.You cant realy believe that a huge thing of spaghetti created everything.If you realy do believe this then you’re all idiots and I’ll pray for you.

283 Responses to “Please tell me this is all a huge joke”

1. Mike says:

You shouldn’t even have to ask. We don’t, we shouldn’t, and that’s the point. There is a very, very fine line between the Flaying Spaghetti Monster and the conventional image of God, at least as far as evidence and applications go. If we are idiots for believing in our supreme, omnipotent, created-everything being (which we don’t) then you are also an idiot for believing in yours, as is everyone who believes what you do. (unless you’re agnostic, and serious, which I doubt) But wait, they’re all wrong because they don’t believe in my God. He’s the only true god, he said so himself. ok.

2. St John the Blasphemist says:

How can you say that this is a joke? It makes perfect sense that everything was created by a Big Invisible Monster!! Shame on you. I will pray to both the FSM and Eris for your soul. And may you too someday be saved by the touch of His Noodly Appendage.

3. nubsawce says:

I hope that henderob prays for me. I’m obviously misguided. Please save me from hell. After all that must be where I’m going, being a good samaritan and all. Saving people from commiting suicide, donating blood, never throwing a punch in my life, etc. His noodly appendage touched me, although i’ve never felt “god’s” hands. Seems perfectly normal for me to burn in hell.

I guess what I’m saying is that I pray to FSM that henderob prays for me.

4. Davey says:

It’s… a… joke??????
    Davey, staring the bleakness of a noodle-free cosmos right in the face. Sob.

5. The Aussie says:

Don’t worry Davey, there are noodles wherever we look. It is these poor people who cannot see the sauce.
    We shall have to bring the pasta to them.

6. One Eyed Jack says:

“Please tell me this is all a huge joke.You cant realy believe that a huge thing of spaghetti created everything.”
    Of course not! The meatballs had something to do with it too. Duh!
    I’m getting really tired of people coming to this site who have never read the enlightened words of “The Gospel of the FSM”. It’s seriously disrespectful to criticize a religion when you haven’t even read their sacred teachings.
    Be gone, heretic! Return when you have read The Gospel of the FSM!
    OEJ

7. The Aussie says:

Guess we won’t be seeing them for a looooooooooooooong time then.

8. THE flying speghetti monster says:

BEGONE HERETICS !! I AM YOUR MASTER!
    EAT ME!