Please tell me this is all a huge joke

Published October 22nd, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

Please tell me this is all a huge joke.You cant realy believe that a huge thing of spaghetti created everything.If you realy do believe this then you’re all idiots and I’ll pray for you.

283 Responses to “Please tell me this is all a huge joke”

1 2 3 36
  1. Captin Amazing says:

Yep, you got us, this is one big joke!
    Haha, get it? It’s a parody, just like Christianity and Buddhism.

2. piratey joe says:

Christianity is the joke, what sort of god impregnegate’s his messanger. jesus wasn’t the son of god he was probably the son of phil from the pub. Mary thought a maculate conception was better than a one night stand.

3. piratey joe says:

4. blubbery joe says:

you dont need to pray for us, you should pray for yourself because you dont have any scientific evidence for your god, yet you still worship it. this angers his noodliness. i suggest you write several pieces of theatre relating to pirates or spaghetti monsters to redeem yourself. there is still time to contain the horrid limbo that awaits you in the after life, but time is quickly running out. so write like you’ve never written before.

yours,
    blubbery joe

5. Bobert says:

Chistianity isn’t a parody. Have you heard of the crusades? Those were usually sanctioned by the pope. So going by that evidence Jesus probably existed. What is Christianity and Buddhism a parody of? There is a significant credibilty Christianity has over the FSM. Now believe what you want but don’t call Christianity a parody you noob. For what it’s worth I believe in theistic evolution. And I’m Catholic so at least I’m not going to hell.

6. RAT says:

Bobert, we not going to hell – we going to Heaven!! We have a beer volcano & stripper factory. So there!!

PS: Christianity is a Parody – Ho ho ho!!!
    See, I can sink to your level.

7. nikkiee says:

After all the evidence presented at this site. I hypothesise that there are no space bars on the keyboards used at bible school. The space bars are situated out back in an area where all discussion takes place.

8. faghettini says:

That is a sound hypothesis, nikkiee. Bible school is a place to go for meeting a like-minded spouse. They have no need for space bars. It is the most phallic key on the board.

1 2 3 36