Muhammad and his sons

Published October 18th, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

Muhammad and his sons are in a graves somewhere in the Middle East. But Lord Jesus is sitting at the right hand of God Almighty…that is the difference. The resurrection is why he is God and his death even allows for you (a sinner) to be reconciled to God. The word Christian is a religion, being saved by Jesus is not a religion. Being saved by Jesus is Grace through Faith unto Good Works. Never put your trust in men, because you will be let down every time. Good works of men will not get you to the resurrection. There is ONLY One-Way to get to Heaven and that is by acknowledging with your mouth that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, died on the Cross for your Sins, rose from the dead and now sits at the right hand of God Almighty and believing this with your heart. Once you realize that following Christian religions will not get you there the better off you will be. That’s what I like, all the experts talking about the Word of God and they have never even read it, but they can sure comment on it. I pray the Holy Spirit brings the Word of Truth to your hearts for all that see this message.

-one crying in the wilderness

188 Responses to “Muhammad and his sons”

1 2 3 24
  1. elroySF says:

Use your brain. Your god gave it to you for a reason.

2. Homer4prez says:

That is your opinion frankly I believe god was created by man. But I do believe a man named Jesus lived and was a kind and gental person who had the ability to make the people around him feel good about themselfs. I persume Muhammad was also like that but I was only brainwashed with Christian thoughts.

3. nikkiee says:

muhammad
    …There is ONLY One-Way to get to Heaven and that is by acknowledging with your mouth that Jesus Christ is the Son of God…
    And here we were thinking we would all go to hell for not “really” believing.
    Are you posting through a translator? Because I find your post confusing. Or is just my hangover?
    RAmen

4. Ian Barker says:

So the Jews are going to hell?

Wasn’t Jesus Jewish?
    you’d think he’d let them in for free or something.

5. Mythos says:

Yet another closed minded christian making a pathetic attempt at gaining converts. Look your “god” is dead learn to accept it and leave the rest of us alone.

6. hexhunter says:

Is he the one who heard voices telling him to kil his son on the top of a hill?

But anyway, I agree completely, RAmen…

7. Just another one says:

Does that means that from the beggining of humankind to the moment Jesus was born, no one went to heaven?

Kind of crappy from God to watch them all those years burning in hell without a chance. I can imagine him going “Hey down there, you could be saved if you believed in Jesus, oh, sorry, he’s not born yet. Bad luck eh?”

8. Davey says:

The only response I can give to this is… probably extremely offensive, and I’ll just get bitch-slapped for “name calling” again.
    *sigh* – no, can’t help myself…
    Get help; religious indoctrination is damaging the way you think.
    Resist; think for yourself.
    Escape; you’ll be happier.
    If this offends you, think on this: this is my version of *praying for your soul* – except I deal with you direct, instead of asking my invisible friend to do it for me.

1 2 3 24