It’s not accurate to say that FSM attracts intelligent followers

Published October 22nd, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

It’s not accurate to say that FSM attracts intelligent followers by its nature. Genuinely intelligent people don’t have time for the joke, so what we get is people who know nothing and want a place to mock religion, as well as people who have read up a bit on evolution or have read up on Dawkins and have a few points on which they can argue.

-f

150 Responses to “It’s not accurate to say that FSM attracts intelligent followers”

1. Homo narrans says:

since you have told us in various threads that you endorse creation science and believ taht the christian god is the only god, you are clearly not independant.

2. ButtJester says:

I made no mention of any specific religion, or political affiliation. I was responding to the OP anyway.
    My only point was you don’t have to be Einstein to be attracted to FSM.

3. leave my spaghetti alone says:

Cunnilingus Rice, you teach people to read at the zoo? *cough* thats a giraffe my friend, a giraffe…

4. One Oared Marc says:

Thankfully, Cunnilingus swallowed his tongue.

5. Dr. Michael Martin says:

Your conclusion does not follow. My religion is Christian. My political stance is Independent. And you have no right to tell me what I am and am not.

6. ButtJester says:

@Dr. Michael Martin
    WTF?? Can you not read?? I didn’t tell you ANYTHING. I have no wish to tell anyone what they can and cannot do. It seems to be the aforementioned nutcases that come here telling us we are wrong and we should die and go to hell…I wish no-one to die and go to hell. And if you can’t follow the simple conclusion that you don’t have to be a genius to be attracted to FSM then that’s your problem not mine.

7. Homo narrans says:

forgive me, i misinterpreted your last message. i was referrinmg to your religious, not political stance.

8. ButtJester says:

Oops maybe you were not responding to me. If not please accept my apologies.