It’s not accurate to say that FSM attracts intelligent followers

Published October 22nd, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

It’s not accurate to say that FSM attracts intelligent followers by its nature. Genuinely intelligent people don’t have time for the joke, so what we get is people who know nothing and want a place to mock religion, as well as people who have read up a bit on evolution or have read up on Dawkins and have a few points on which they can argue.

-f

150 Responses to “It’s not accurate to say that FSM attracts intelligent followers”

1. Mad John Kidd says:

Her screen name is a dead giveaway.

2. Motdoc says:

I have an IQ of 157, a degree in medicine, a degree in physiology AND an ‘eye wateringly large’ (in a random sample of one of my ex girlfriends) male member.

And I BEElliievve.

Arrr!!! May its tomatoey tentacles tell thou the terrible tangy truth tritely tommorow.

3. gill says:

Cunnilingus Rice–That I have a better sence of humor then you? ;)

4. Grace says:

that is a pretty unfair comment, I have been in all the higher sets for everthing (exept P.E.) I took seperate science this year and am predicted A grades, I HAVE TIME FOR A JOKE, you dont have to be a moron to have a laugh! In fact I find that the people with the best sense of humour are the boffins.
    oh yeah, and i am in set one for R.S. so I dont realy want the

“so what we get is people who know nothing and want a place to mock religion, as well as people who have read up a bit on evolution or have read up on Dawkins and have a few points on which they can argue.”

Bullshit

5. Dr. Michael Martin says:

Dawkins who?

6. Dr. Michael Martin says:

Evolution what?

7. ButtJester says:

Maybe it’s more accurate to say that fundamentalist right-wing religious nutcases attract retarded immature imbeciles.
    But then again that would be unfair to the retarded, the immature and imbeciles..
    Anyway that leaves plenty of just normal people for FSM to attract.

8. Dr. Michael Martin says:

Wow…cause if they’re Christian, they have to be Fundamentalist right-wing religious nutcases right? No liberal Christians then right?

Thats fine, I’m excluded too because I’m Independent. So again…whats your point?

Dr. Michael Martin