I feel sorry for you guys

Published October 22nd, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

This has to be the worse so called “church” yet. This is just an excuse for people that are lazy as hell and feel like “worshipping” there own way. You obviously don’t take yourselves seriously…or is that another one of your spaghetti mosters “traits.” Can’t you see that you’re taking a real set of religions and just placing a few ideals of “noodly” shit in its [there] place?!?! My god…and if that sorry excuse for a god really is you “supreme being,” I’m just gonna let you know that I just shit out your “supreme being” last night after I went to Fazolli’s…..

97 Responses to “I feel sorry for you guys”

1. raspberry says:

btw, why does nobody posting hate mail understand satire?
    godamnit if ur going to Chastise and bag us, atleast do it with dignity and class!

2. spaghettitasteslikeshit says:

i watched your youtube video of spreading the fsm news…whoever that was he seemed extremely gay (with a laugh) and apparently fsm followers are supposed to talk like a moron and are required to be extremely scrawny haha…i like how everyone hates you…i dont hate you at all, i just think you guys are like those nerds back in school playing pokemon on their game boy, needing something more nerdy to do so you invented this haha sweet

3. Noodle! Do The Holy Noodle Dance says:

thanks for watching the preaching. so, may I ask, why are you spending you’re *cough* valuable time bashing us, oh inane one?

and um, WE’RE ALL SCRAWNY? EVEN THOUGH WE CONSUME MUCH OF COMPLEX CARBOHYDRATES? PRAISE THE PASTA, THIS IS THE DAY I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR!

*throws away weighing scale*

4. TRIX says:

@spaghettitasteslikeshit,
    I’ve nearly graduated from High school, and playing pokemon is still fun. It’s the only thing that can keep my attention, and you can’t beat something that is a multi-billion dollar industry. Oh, and I’m skinny because my metabolism is off the chart. I could eat a lot of pasta and not gain weight. I’ll bet you’re a fat old man who goes around and making fun of skinny people. Your the reason U.S life span is going down. You’re too fat. 76 year life span? Canada has a 80.5 year life span. Eat healthy and live longer, you fat man. (no offense to overweight pastafarians)
    P.S: You sound extremely gay, you moron.

5. theallmeatyonerox says:

kiss my fat one, all you pasta haters out there. we are who we are and we arent going to change, so shut the holy hell up and find better things to do and pehaps eat a nice spaghetti dinner… maybe it will give you some outlook

6. spaghettitasteslikeshit says:

im a 19 year old Canadian landscaper/university student…you make the worst predictions ive ever heard…and im not wasting my time, its fun bashing immature people

7. spaghettitasteslikeshit says:

i love it when u guys get your back all up when someone actually makes fun of you…after this comment people will bash me back…its how it works and i think its hilarious

8. TRIX says:

Make fun of me, I don’t care. You just make yourself look bad with your awful grammar and spelling. As a Canadian, I’m ashamed you come from my country.