I feel sorry for you guys

Published October 22nd, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

This has to be the worse so called “church” yet. This is just an excuse for people that are lazy as hell and feel like “worshipping” there own way. You obviously don’t take yourselves seriously…or is that another one of your spaghetti mosters “traits.” Can’t you see that you’re taking a real set of religions and just placing a few ideals of “noodly” shit in its [there] place?!?! My god…and if that sorry excuse for a god really is you “supreme being,” I’m just gonna let you know that I just shit out your “supreme being” last night after I went to Fazolli’s…..

97 Responses to “I feel sorry for you guys”

1 2 3 13
  1. J says:

Oh, we’re copying posts on other threads back as new hatemail again? Same reply as I already posted, then:
    @ I feel sorry for you….
    Actually, we’re ripping the guts out of the entire ‘real set of religions’.
    If you want to stop us, you’re going to have to do better than that.
    Or you could join us. We’d welcome you. And the only thing you really have to believe in is life, as it can be observed. All you have to respect and have faith in is people and other creatures.
    Reckon you’re up to it? Or is it back to ‘god’? (Do ask him to drop me a line when he’s got a minute. He’s been ignoring my calls for years.)
    PS About that nice detail regarding your shitting out spaghetti. You want to get that looked at. Your digestiive system has stopped working. (Unless, like your religion, you’re all surface and no guts.)

2. J says:

@ Prophet Henderob,
    We seem to be active at the same time. ‘Tis an honour to share the site with your holy presence.
    RAmen

3. henderob says:

I have found that the people who previously would have emailed their hate-mails to me are now posting them as comments on the site. I am posting them, again, in the hate-mail category, to make them more visible to those who want to read them.

4. J says:

Makes absolute sense!
    (I’ve been here a couple of weeks and still haven’t worked out *how* to email you. Mind, I’ve been having too much fun playing with the other visitors in the discussion threads.
    You sure must get through a lot of reading. May His Noodly Appendage be ever anointing your eyes with refreshing Sauce.
    Whilst you’re around, thanks for *all* of this. It’s a fantastic outlet for a lot of people to address something we obviously feel strongly about, a great way to meet and talk to like-minded people, and a brilliant (and entertaining) parodic assault on something that sorely needs assulting. Ta!

5. mauzerpal says:

Evidently the author of this post cannot recognize satire when he sees it. He pleads, “Can’t you see that you’re taking a REAL [my emphasis] set of religions and just placing a few ideals of noodly shit in there [sic] place?” Gosh, really? Wow, thank you for pointing that out. I can stop believing it!!! However, you evidently cannot see that YOUR religion came about the same way, by ripping off previous religions and making small changes.

6. Marcus Marinara says:

“I’m just gonna let you know that I just shit out your “supreme being” last night after I went to Fazolli’s…”

Then the circle of life is complete.

7. MeatySauce says:

Fazoli’s isn’t even real spaghetti. That’s like calling McDonalds real beef. It nice to know you had a good BM, though. They always add a little spring to my step!

8. NowtheworldhasMeaning says:

All’s I can say is that the guys who shit out our supreme being must have spent several years in a US prison and have the biggest “anal ring” ever as the FSM is a huge supreme being!

1 2 3 13