fsm sighting

Published October 31st, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

59 Responses to “fsm sighting”

1. SHATY!(aka shat) says:

i had spaghetti last night muhahahahahahaahahah with cheeeeeessse

2. Rycka says:

Oh my god, this is a miracle… I just cant believe i saw HIM at last. I can share now my joy of real and one GOD. Oh Spageti Monster, give me a strength to live by bouch of fools, who still believe in Jesus or Alah…

3. Jingles says:

@GamerGirl, there are male strippers too, and the beer volcanoes can spout a wide variety of other beverages as well (including but not limited to; rum, cruisers, tequila chianti, water etc [detailed on one of the numerous threads]).
    It is just that beer is the default setting, and is preferred by the majority.

4. ??? says:

Come on,this video ain’t real,it seems Plastic.It’s probably some balloon…

5. Homestar says:

What’s your problem ??? ? Are you blind? That was HIM!!

6. Mike Meier says:

If we believe it was really him, then it really was him. That’s how belief works.

7. Jebus Cripes says:

Ah yes, finally some more proof we can use against the non-believers. I don’t see any of YOUR god coming down to check on you. No, your god apparantly hides up in the clouds, watching wars and eating popcorn. Not to mention planning the anhilation of Pirates! We must put an end to this war loving god and pit FSM versus “God”. Of course FSm will win, he has much bigger balls.

8. Daedalus says:

“I have a dream that one day, down on Earth, with its vicious Christian idealists, with its leaders having their lips dripping with the words of “God” and “Bible” — one day right there on Earth little pirate boys and pirate girls will be able to join hands with little Christian boys and Christian girls as pirates and idiots.” – Marty Lubber Captain Jr.