fsm sighting

Published October 31st, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

59 Responses to “fsm sighting”

1. Tom says:

How can anyone deny his existence, I mean seriously I see him everyday in the smile of a small child or in my dinner at the Olive Garden. He walks beside me and helps me through all situations that are difficult, he has blessed me oh so much.

2. sean higgins says:

I have finally seen the Lord, and it is THE FLYING SPAGHETTTI MONSTER.tHANK YOU lORD!I was nearly blind but now I can see.Let the word go forth from this place and time:We shall be free in a time when little black children and little white children can share a bowl of s’getti without fear of prejudice; where a man can be a man and not worry if a little sauce has spilled on his shirt.All show obeisance and tender Glory unto HE WHO IS SO OMNISCIENT AND OMNIPRESENT THAT HE IS ALMOST AN IT.Hallalleuiah

3. mick says:

The spaghetti monster is a lie!!!don’t believe a word!
    If you do, your soul will be left in limbo for the whole of eternity !!!!!

4. GamerGirl says:

hey um…. this sounds like an awesome religion but… the heaven is for GUYS! T_T thats why im staying atheist! unless u convince me?

5. nikkiee says:

mick,
    Haven’t you heard, limbo has been canceled. There is no more limbo!

6. Penne says:

That’s so not true nikkiee,I just limboed at my cousins wedding 2 weeks ago.

7. OrionLoki says:

God, Gia, Buddha, Zeus, Thor…. no FSM… just another, albeit more starchy, perspective of the same ALMIGHTY that fills the gap in our souls…. but now with extra meatballs! Hmmm, sacrilecious (ode to Homer).

On the remote off chance “someone” comes back on here and reads this – cant you tell a joke from, well….. ok its a joke at the core of your belief structure thats clearly been built on dodgy foundations (house on sand anyone?). Stop taking everything (bible inperticular) so literally and chill out!

To all other, keep up the good fight!

8. OrionLoki says:

*now FSM…. not NO FSM… perish the thought!