fsm sighting

Published October 31st, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

59 Responses to “fsm sighting”

1. ? the #s says:

“somone” is a defective retarded moron for saying that. Im not a Pastafarian, but people should keep that kind of stuff to the themselves.

2. Branded Cow says:

@wulster: Yes, you have correctly used “y’all” in your text; however, I can not make sure you have pronounced it correctly for obvious reasons.
    @someone and ?the#s: Of course we all believe this. There is proof in this video of His existence and we have graphs. If we all just lighten up a little we can enjoy the beer volcano and stripper factory.

3. Righteous Pastafarian says:

Congrats on the South Park mention. Now his noodly word will spread to more generations.

4. Hephaestus says:

The reference to the FSM on South Park will Hinder us more then Help. all of the non believers will discredit our glorious religion as “Fake”.

5. sam sj says:

i have resently coverted from chritianity to this after seeing this vidio

6. lotr says:

i know it is real he talked to me in me dreames and then when i was takeing a walk he decended from the hevans and told me to stop eating spaghetti

7. One Eyed Jack says:

From “The Gospel”:
    #7. I’d Really Rather You Didn’t Go Around Telling People I Talk To You. You’re Not That Interesting. Get Over Yourself. And I Told You To Love Your Fellow Man, Can’t You Take A Hint?
    RAmen

8. Don Lardini says:

South Park has criticised all the other false religions, christianity, mormons, judaism, scien-f***ing-tology (obviously not Islam because people get death threats, no, thinking about it ACTUALLY KILLED if they criticise that ‘non-violent’ religion), so why not the real deal? Nothing is sacred to them, not even the true starchy overlord himself.