fsm painting

Published October 22nd, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

Received this FSM painting from Jeremiah Palecek.

fsm ship

I had a renewed interest in the FSM after seeing the Dawkins interview.  It reminded me of a painting I did a while back about the Pastafarian faith.

Jeremiah’s Blog: 1 Painting Every Day

29 Responses to “fsm painting”

1. OneEar says:

The answer is “no.”

Ass to God

2. Branded Cow says:

Hey Nowtheworldhasmeaning, thanks for that quote. Now I have something new for my away message.

3. OneEar says:

I am ashamed to admit it, but I was molested by a macaroni.

Perhaps this explains it.

4. Branded Cow says:

FSM works in mysterious ways

5. OneEar says:

I work for a similar deity, and we have an ongoing debate in our office about art and virgins. How do y’all resolve the problem of “statutory rape?”

6. lunchlady says:

Look up the “I’d Really Rather You Didn’ts”. #4 States “I’d Really Rather You Didn’t Indulge In Conduct That Offends Yourself Or Your Willing, Consenting Partner Of Legal Age AND Mental Maturity. As For Anyone Who Might Object, I Think The Expression Is Go F*** Yourself, Unless They Find That Offensive In Which Case They Can Turn Off The TV For Once And Go For A Walk For A Change.”
    There seems to be no room for raping virgins or underage girls in FSMism – the key phrase here being “Willing, Consenting Partner of Legal Age AND Mental Maturity”.

I’m sure all the strippers in Heaven ARE of Legal Age and Mental Maturity.

RAmen

7. Branded Cow says:

Since it is a stripper factory, I’m not so sure that thier age comes close to exceeding 1 year. However the stripper factory was created by FSM, so I’m sure a miracle of some kind was incompassed in the creation of heaven.

8. lunchlady says:

I think the FSM must have the strippers come out full mature, if not fully dressed.
    Otherwise, all the Pastafarians who partake of the stripper factories’ delights in heaven would be violating #4 (see above), and I’m sure, in His Great Wisdom, He would take that into consideration. So most likely, the strippers that come from the factory, although manufacturing date may be less than 1 year, are probably over 21, or what’s the point?