feedback

Published October 11th, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

I respect your opinions about religion, whatever they are, but I don’t think it is a good idea to offend people and represent Michelangelo’s painting the way you do. I do think that respect and dialogue would be much better.

M.

75 Responses to “feedback”

1 4 5 6 7 8 10
  1. nikkiee says:

My mistake spider. Different post. I found mine in the archives. It ended with “hope you have really fucked children. God Bless”
    Steven J, especially if it’s a funny hard brick :)

RAmen

2. God says:

this is probably
    the coolest revolution that i have seen created by adam’s offspring
    as you can see i dont use capitals as i am better than everything, including grammar
    FSM is my owner
    i only make stuff so he can level me up…
    GOD.V.Hacksaw

3. Stevee says:

Can anyone tell me how you can start a thread on here.

How do the hatemailers post?

4. Starbuckaneer says:

Oooohhh do you want to write hate-mail? Don’t conform to the rest of the Steves, Stevee!!!

5. Steve says:

Why the crack on Steves?

Remember, it is Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve. :p

6. gill says:

But Adam and Steve is a lot hotter.

7. Carrie says:

I am so incredibly happy that I stumbled upon this website. I just instantly converted, and I feel so much better than I did as an atheist. I’m amazed at how hateful the Christians are, and I am hurt that my new religion is persecuted so feverishly. What would their Jesus do? Wouldn’t he accept all of us, despite our religion? I will do everything in my power to spread the word, and I’m looking forward to worshipping with my fellow pastafarians.

May FSM bless you all,
    Carrie

P.S. As an art historian, I believe that Michelangelo would appreciate the rendition of his painting. Afterall, he didn’t want to paint it in the first place, he wanted to sculpt, but an irrational Pope FORCED him to paint it.

8. Enlightened. says:

spider
    Oct 14th, 2006 at 10:26 am
    Hey all. i could use a hand here. i’m trying to find a post that was put on thurs or fri, basically said we’d all be sorry if we lost a child and it took that to find God. anyone any idea where it is?
    ———————————————-
    Starbuckaneer
    Oct 14th, 2006 at 11:16 am
    I don’t know… but some people INTENTIONALLY lose children.
    ——————————————-
    I can’t decide which quip I like better:

a.) Mine keep coming home. :(
    or
    b.) Wait… if I lose a child, I can find a God? Sweet.
    I’m at a loss here.