feedback

Published October 11th, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

I respect your opinions about religion, whatever they are, but I don’t think it is a good idea to offend people and represent Michelangelo’s painting the way you do. I do think that respect and dialogue would be much better.

M.

75 Responses to “feedback”

1. Russ G says:

Well has anyone considered the flipside? “God/Satan” “Flying Spaghetti Monster/Burrowing Cavatelli Monster” who will have your soul boiling in hot molten cheese for all eternity BAAAAHAAAA. Cavatelli who was thrown out of the heavenly pasta bowl for always demanding more cheese. Can we save our immortal soul from the evil under lord of sin and smelly cheese? “Oh save us Flying Spaghetti Monster we must repent our sins or melt in the sea of cheesy gooeyness”.

2. God says:

No. I’m pretty sure I killed satan back in like 201 A.D.
    I’ve just kept the idea of him around because well…I want to watch my Law and order and if it scares people shitless so much that they don’t do anything to hurt each other I have nothing to worry about.

3. Cap'n Al Denty says:

Arghhhhh! Respect? Don’t offend people? Ye landlubber, I reckon only over-sensitive types with the smooth, thin skin are so easily offended. Put on ye ruffly shirt and don the tri-point hat and stop being such a wee, whiny little turdicle under me keel. Arghhhhh, bitches!

4. Starbuckaneer says:

Imitation is the best form of flattery. I think the FSM version of the “Creation of Adam” is paying homage to Michelangelo (best Ninja Turtle EVER!) Out of all the paintings Henderbob could have photoshopped, his was the one. Now I have 2 questions: #1. How do you know what he originally painted? Were you under that ceiling? It could have been a Spaghetti Monster (Italy, after all) and they could have made him paint over it. And #2. If you’re so concerned about Michelangelo’s feelings, what do you think about his nunchuck-wielding, pizza-eating namesake? Does that offend you as well?

5. The Great and Powerful Oz says:

Personally I’m concerned about Adam’s NAVEL. Where did it come from? WHERE IS IT GOING?

6. Nikkiee says:

And doing a damn good job of it ;)

7. Nikkiee says:

“Too many people have tried respect and dialogue. It will not get the attention of the public. All this is is a way to get a way to get the point across efectively and have a little fun in the process. Nobody really believes in ME. I am just a fictional character that is working to change the face of your planet into something better. ”

I think most realise that and this is your popularity. These concepts and this debate really needed to come out. I ( and I know of many others ) salute you.

8. chamsarang says:

Cute. The Politically Incorrect Guide to Darwinism and Intelligent Design is also cute. Which one will I remember tomorrow?