Barenaked Ladies promotes FSM

Published October 1st, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

The Canadian band Barenaked Ladies, while performing at a bookstore on September 19th (TLAP day), took some time to Spread the Word of the FSM.

They even signed a few copies of the Gospel.  I wasn’t there, but I’m told that they were very concerned with Global Warming, and played a few pirate songs to do their part to lower the temperature.

Here’s some pictures:
bnl0v.jpg

bnl1v.jpg

Clearly true Pastafarians.  In fact, lead guitarist Ed Robertson posted on the band’s official blog: This is so excellent. I am speechless. I’m a believer.

Thank you very much, Barenaked Ladies.  May you be forever touched by His Noodly Appendage.

And thank you, Pastafarian Rudy, for the pictures!

34 Responses to “Barenaked Ladies promotes FSM”

1. Seth Mian says:

you retarded stoners get a life you guys must have been tripping shrooms when you decided that god is a flying spaghetti monster okay go back to when you came up with this and realize you were so blazed that you would have killed your own mother with a seering hot frying pan if you saw mario walk up to you in your halucination and told you to

2. nyx says:

Seth Mian,
    I have a couple of suggestions for you. I’ll give you a list, so you don’t get too confused. Ready?
    1)Find a dictionary
    2)look up the word “satire”
    3)come back, read you post, and figure out why you look like a complete moron
    RAmen

3. The Aussie says:

oh, and I know some hippies… mushies just make you laugh, smile, look at the pretty colours and listen to psytrance and progressive rock.
    they dont make you violent

4. Duke says:

I knew these guys were as Holy and Enlightened as they act! Sounds like the Stripper Factory is the right place for this team when they finish their final tour….

Duke

5. pastafarian says:

Don’t try to underestand the mysterious ways of our noodly lord!

6. Davey says:

Seth no doubt believes in really rational, probable things instead – like the dead getting up and walking, virgin birth, free and fair US elections and a pirate-free afterlife. Wow. Wish I could think as straight as that.

7. lunchlady says:

Also for seth mian, when you get to that dictionary, look up the word “seering” and then look up “searing”
    BTW, at my schools, Pasta Day is Thursday, and is one of my biggest sellers.
    Pastafarians in training
    RAmen

8. illtouchHisNoodlyAppendage says:

SICKKKK, i always knew the barenaked ladies kicked ass, but this is just giving them new heights:) i just read the gospel, DAMN Bobby Henderson….you are my idol.
    Seth? Way to get angry over nothing tard. We arent scientologists, who actually believe in one of the few religions that makes less sense then Christianity.

Peace, Love, and a bowl of Spaghetti