12014 Views

You have GOT to be kidding me

Published September 14th, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

You have GOT to be kidding me…seriously. The reason I ask, is because I truly wonder how you can conclude that a “Flying Spaghetti Monster” created and ordained life from before there was ANYTHING. I really would be interested to see your premises and conclusion in a semi-logical format. The other thing, is that I hope and pray that you realize your dreadful inaccuracy and pray that God would forgive you of your blasphemies. They are truly dishonoring at the least. Praying that you change,
The RkticFox

95 Responses to “You have GOT to be kidding me”

1. Bobby's last reply says:

I don’t wear gowns and I don’t paint myself up like painted ladies. I don’t do killing four no more because he has an attitude adjustment coming. I cannot sit with him at the awards because he takes up two seats.

2. Bobby's last reply says:

Sad, I kind of liked having all the attention once. I guess I will have to sing into a bucket now.

3. Starbuckaneer says:

I did find the pot of golden retriever… my golden retriever, Guinness, likes to pull all the poly-fill out of his toys and pile it in his bed. I don’t think that’s what Lucky the Leprechaun was chasing after that whole time, though… hearts, stars, horseshoes, clovers and blue moons, pots of gold and rainbows, and the red balloons! (I can’t believe I remember that crap… but I don’t remember how it went before they added the pots of gold, the rainbows, and the balloons… sad…)

4. SAM says:

Please don’t pray for me… it just makes me feel dirty and gives me a rash.

5. Kyle says:

This whole idea of the FSM is GENIUS!!!! What a great way to mock religion. I haven’t laughed so hard at religion for a while now, thanks FSM. I’m going to Barnes & Noble tomorrow to pick up this bible.

6. Ruben says:

sorry, but this IS a joke, right? The reason I think this is because the premise of a “Flying Spaghetti Monster” is completely ludicrous. About as ludicrous as the premise of any other ‘supreme’ being. The only thing that makes this more unbelievable is the completely illogical way the belief is presented. I, at first, thought you people to be serious, but now, after reading through the posts and whatnot, I’ve come to the conclusion that, if you all were serious, all of you would have to be completely insane.

don’t send any pirates after me…

7. Starbuckaneer says:

I’m sorry, but if you actually have to ask, then you don’t deserve to have it explained.

8. Fr. Corpus Callosum says:

Why would anyone think our religion is a joke? Somebody told me that the FSM didn’t exist and that Jesus made the world. Well I gotta tell you, that struck me as rather improbable. Jesus lives down the street from me. He’s a loudmouthed 15 year old with acne who’s always screaming about some damn thing until his momma kicks his ass and makes him shut up. Sometimes I don’t think that kid could even make his lunch, much less the world. People believe the weirdest things.

Ramen!