You have GOT to be kidding me

Published September 14th, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

You have GOT to be kidding me…seriously. The reason I ask, is because I truly wonder how you can conclude that a “Flying Spaghetti Monster” created and ordained life from before there was ANYTHING. I really would be interested to see your premises and conclusion in a semi-logical format. The other thing, is that I hope and pray that you realize your dreadful inaccuracy and pray that God would forgive you of your blasphemies. They are truly dishonoring at the least. Praying that you change,
The RkticFox

95 Responses to “You have GOT to be kidding me”

1 2 3 12
  1. Mike says:

You’re retarded. The Flying Spaghetti Monster created you, and THIS is how you thank him? Fuck you, asshole. Fuck you.

2. Billybob says:

JESUS CHRIST LADY ITS A JOKE! Even my sister thinks this is a funny story like most religions. You need to pick up some introduction to philospy and religion and realize that most religions are no where near original (except for this one) and that the fact that so many people are falling for religious idiocy is a sad and bloody stain on the record of humanity. I bid you good day.

3. joe.A says:

? i agree with mike how can you go around calling yourself a human when you have been so obviously shaped by his noodly appendage (and some direct models of the noodly appendage with some parts of the body) but i wont get into that all that matters is that your not going to get into the good parts of heaven so you might as well belive… dumbass.

4. Lisa says:

When will all these angry people just make their own website to preach at eachother? Seriously do you think we care what you think? See you at the beer volcano!

5. FSM Rules says:

Is it that proposterous that someone ACTUALLY believes in another higher being than YOUR god? Why don’t you pick on the Muslims, Jews, Rastafarians, and Hindus as well as ours? Please don’t pray for me, I don’t need it. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.

6. Biscuit says:

Instead of praying all the time why don’t you go out and do some voluntering in the community? I am certain your time would be better spent.

7. Qwertyuiopasd says:

want evidence and not counter-hate-mail?

DNA. very noodly, one must admit. we are created in his image but more sneakily than a blatant “I am creating beings in my own image….”

also tree/plant roots are noodilic, and tree branches to an extent.

also, ever hear of the String Theory? it could as easily be re-named the Noodle Theory.

not to disprove or threaten your idea of God. part of the thing about Deities is that can’t be proven or disproven.

~Qwerty

8. Brianna says:

You know Tim, Biscuit? Do you know if he does volunteer work?

1 2 3 12