You have GOT to be kidding me

Published September 14th, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

You have GOT to be kidding me…seriously. The reason I ask, is because I truly wonder how you can conclude that a “Flying Spaghetti Monster” created and ordained life from before there was ANYTHING. I really would be interested to see your premises and conclusion in a semi-logical format. The other thing, is that I hope and pray that you realize your dreadful inaccuracy and pray that God would forgive you of your blasphemies. They are truly dishonoring at the least. Praying that you change,
The RkticFox

95 Responses to “You have GOT to be kidding me”

1 10 11 12
  1. Marcus Marinara says:

Oh Ruben, I am so surprised. Why would any of these good folks make this up? Of course it is for real. And, it is better than many religions for the following reasons:
    1. Pasta does not have warts, unlike many nuns.
    2. Pasta usually is served in a spicy sauce, unlike many nuns.
    3. Pasta does not wear burkas.
    4. Pasta served al dente takes skill, unlike televangelists.
    5. Pasta does not hate Jews and Gays, unlike televangelists.
    6. Pasta cannot be Mormon, not even gnocci.
    7. Pasta does not spend millions of dollars on useless pomp and ceremony while others starve.
    8. Pasta couldn’t care less about birth control and how a woman treats her body, unlike some religions who promote rampant procreation in the poorest areas on earth.
    9. Pasta can be served at any black tie affair, thus pleasing even the most obnoxious neo-con zealot.
    10. Pasta is a dish best served cold, especially when put under a microscope.

2. NowtheworldhasMeaning says:

Ruben,
    I think you have something when you say -
    ” the premise of a “Flying Spaghetti Monster” is completely ludicrous. About as ludicrous as the premise of any other ’supreme’ being”
    FSM uses the same logic and arguements that all God based relgions use so if they hold up then so does the FSM church.

3. FreejackDK says:

This religion is by far the tastiest!

And, unlike most other beliefs I know of, FSM (PBUH) should in my eyes be regarded BOTH halal AND kosher, hence it will be digestible by most (Att. vegetarians: You may want to leave alone the Balls(?)), and very easy to convert to.

Allow yourselves to be touched all over by his big Balls,
    and His Noodly Appendage – YAR!

RAmen

4. Davey says:

Ruben,
    While I can’t speak for all of the other Brothers and Sisters In Pasta that post to these pages, I actually *am* insane, and a true believer. This, naturally, makes me exact equal of all true believers in anything anywhere ever.

5. nikkiee says:

Ruben,
    I agree with Davey. I’d say something nice back, but can’t think of anything. Thanks for the compliment anyway.
    RAmen

6. Couldn'tThinkOfAGoodName says:

C’mon people. Honestly. Why is it that GOD is worshipped and JESUS is worshipped? I mean the spaghetti monster didn’t say HE didn’t want to be worshipped. The other people did (or at least Jesus).

If god could create a world why couldn’t a spaghetti monster? Anything could if you think about it, as long as they are a being that existed before all others. Spaghetti could be the first organism. Of course if you believe in Christianity then you don’t think so, you just think “OH! God is so cool! He must be the one who did everything!” Ever think that God COULD be a FSM? You don’t have to believe in God OR FSM. Maybe FSM IS god, eh?
    Ramen