You have GOT to be kidding me

Published September 19th, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

You have GOT to be kidding me…seriously. The reason I ask, is because I truly wonder how you can conclude that a “Flying Spaghetti Monster” created and ordained life from before there was ANYTHING. I really would be interested to see your premises and conclusion in a semi-logical format. The other thing, is that I hope and pray that you realize your dreadful inaccuracy and pray that God would forgive you of your blasphemies. They are truly dishonoring at the least. Praying that you change,
The RkticFox

149 Responses to “You have GOT to be kidding me”

1 2 3 19
  1. hexhunter says:

this is funnier than I thought it would be :p

2. PastaPriest says:

I will also pray in the hope that you will see the error of your ways and be blessed by His Noodley Appendage.

3. St John the Blasphemist says:

How can you conclude that any big invisible monster created the universe? It’s something you can neither prove nor disprove. Therefore you cannot disprove that said big invisible monster takes the form of spaghetti & meatballs, so I’ll have my big invisible monster with parmesan thanks.

Until you’re willing to reach out for His Noodly Appendage, the only things that await you in the afterlife are dishwashing, sanitary duties, and flat, lukewarm beer – and I challenge you to disprove me.

RAmen!

4. Mark says:

Any god who is so concerned about this kind of ‘blasphemy’ is a mite too thin-skinned for my way of thinking. Gee, I hope that doesn’t make me a ‘bad person’.

5. Martin says:

If only these blasphemers had spent the time to open up and learn the truth from his book. Everyone would be able to see the way and people would quit following the wrong path and be blessed by his greatness. Please read the Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster to learn all about everything. After reading this, you will know.

6. Captain McFeathers III says:

Avast yee scurvy dog! How come we not bein’ able to be believin’ that thar giant flying spaghetti monster had bein’ created all the Buccanneer’s we be seein’ all the world round? By the powers! We be havin’ the right do be doin’ and thinkin’ anythin’ a right bein’ heald by all yee fellow Swashbucklin’ Matey’s! And then yee scurvy dog be comin’ about and actin’ like a right squiffy with yar accu…accu… your mean talkin’s and all that thar stuff. Just bein’ rememberin’! When yee be at the end of yar rope and be headin’ to Davy Jones’ Locker. We all be Loaded to the Gunwales with the finest, greatest, Grog ever to be bein’ seen! Ahoy! Wench! Be brin’in’ more grog for me matey’s won’t yar? Yo ho ho!

7. Marauder of the High Seas says:

Ditto, ye scurvy dog.

8. Jamie says:

Alas, only the true sinners cannot see the way of our higher pasta. I feel sorry for people that don’t have an open mind. Brainwashing sucks!

1 2 3 19