If I belive you are going to burn in hell

Published September 17th, 2006 by Bobby Henderson
If I believe you are going to burn in hell for eternity if you fail to do something and I know what it is your supposed to do but don’t tell you what it is you need to do then I am a monster of the worst kind. Your problem is that you do not want to belive that you might go to hell because you know what the remedy is but you’re not prepared to take it. You’ve got it backwards. It is the Christians that know how to help you but don’t bother to because they just want to get along with everybody that you should be sickened by not those who are prepared to be mocked by you as long as they can help you make sure you get to heaven. It’s my job as a christian to lead people to Christ and I count it a blessing to be mocked in His name. Mock me all you want. I hope we can have a good laugh about it between singing songs of praise to the Lord God Almighy in heaven.
Peace.

Steve

207 Responses to “If I belive you are going to burn in hell”

1. Ursidule says:

@ Sheepfollowingthyshepherd #192 says:
    “they don’t mean they force whats right and wrong on others”

Unfortunately, Sheepfollowingthyshepherd, that’s *precisely* what many soi-disant christians are explicitly trying to do. Force their interpretation of what’s right and wrong on other people (like me) when I don’t want it and don’t need it (and don’t agree, often, what’s “wrong”). I know very well how to solve my problems with love and compassion; which is more than some “christians” seem to do (Brazilian archbishop for one). If all this comforts you, Sheepfollowingthyshepherd, OK but keep it to yourself along with the Tooth Fairy. Frankly, your name gives the game away – sheeplike and unquestioning. Baaa

2. ET, the Extra Terrestrial says:

@#192 SFTS:
    It’s obvious that you’re sincere. It’s obvious that you’re xian, since you can’t spell and punctuation is one of life’s mysteries to you. It’s also obvious that you have not learned how to think for yourself. I’d be more likely to accept some of your ramblings if there was even the tiniest shred of evidence in the real world to back it up, but alas, there isn’t. Please keep your prayers and beliefs to yourself, I really don’t have any use for them. If you want to believe this nonsense, go right ahead, but don’t try to foist it off as though it is the incontrovertible truth.

RAmen
    ET

3. Ursidule says:

Post # 189

Can this junk pls be pwnd asap?

4. daqq says:

I soooooooo hate spammers. Perhaps we should let em walk the plank!

5. Lasagna_Guru says:

Well that’s a wall of text I won’t be reading.
    For all those saying there is an omnipitent and loving god that’s an imposibility. It’s not a logical possibility. God can not be both and act as he does.
    It’s a logical statement of fact like this: If there is a god then god is omnipitent he can do anything he wants, and he’s loving he wouldn’t allow bad things to happen.
    But bad things do happen.
    So it can be ammended as such:
    1. either god is NOT omnipitent and can do nothing but IS loving
    2. he IS omnipitent and NOT loving and cares nothing for people
    3. he is NEITHER omnipitent nor loving and can do nothing and cares for nothing.

But fear not, the FSM answers all those questions. For he is drunk most of the time and therefore sometimes a little off in his omnipitance and sometimes very loving and then wants to punch you in the face. Thus answering all theological debates.

Ra’men

6. Lasagna_Guru says:

@189
    Finds it funny that an xtian posted that many adult websites here. I guess “turning the other cheek” meant something different to them!

7. cindy says:

I really liked your blog! i read 4 others that are on similar subjets, but they domt update very often, thanks.

8. tammy says:

Can you provide more information on this? i have read other websites that are on similar subjects.