FSM site redesign

Published September 13th, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

I’ve been meaning to re-design the FSM website for some time.  I finally got around to it, and here it is.  Half of the links are still broken, and half of the stuff from the old FSM site hasn’t been moved over yet.  I’m working on it.

Look around, explore. I’m open to comments and suggestions.

-bobby

19 Responses to “FSM site redesign”

1. Cyberatog says:

Toad: The answer you are searching is 42.
    I am a true believer (even though I never find that darn headwrap for the fridays) and as such, I really like the new style, the old one was sort of chaotic (probably possessed by Sargoth-Kuul) but Im happy it has been touched some more by his Noody Appendages.
    I would like an easy-to-find link to the forums, and maybe (though further into the future) short piraty movies with religious messages.

2. puffaliaz says:

“hello, i’m a new pastafarian can you please help me?”

I’m pretty new too, but I’ve learnt a lot. my life has been changed since I learned the truth.

“what does the FSM do to us when we die?”

Heaven, with the beer volcanoes and personal stripper factories.

“what are these beer volcanoes i’ve been hearing about?”

In heaven.

“What kind of noodles is the great one made out of?”

no human can ever begin to imagine. if you could, then humans would recreate that substance, and make a fake FSM.

“HOW MUCH WOOD COULD A WOOD CHUCK CHUCK IF A WOOD CHUCK COULD CHUCK WOOD!!??”

none. woodchucks are too lazy, and their arms are too short for and form of throwing.

3. Denise says:

To the Great FSM,

Thanks for the site. I love it. But I must tell you that you need to make a FSM tree topper for the holidays. That would be fun.

4. abdullah says:

The same mockery could be made about the Theory of Evolution.

“One day, a bunch of matter came out of nowhere and formed a flying speghetti monster that had somehow is perfectly structured, even though sphegetti elements can’t just bump into eachother and fuse majically.”

5. pastaman says:

Three things:

1° Get the open letter in the main page.
    2° Remember, this is a church (the pirate ship is for eangelization) so make it look like one.
    3° As the church it is, there should be a homily (chat), to pray to the FSM all together!

6. Duke says:

Great, great redesign. It’s a beauty. If only I had such web skills!

Duke

7. Grogeoustxwoman says:

Fantastic! Why didn’t I know about this before? I voted for you. I just added this to my favorites.

8. sexy says:

Greetings. I have decided to express you the gratitude for your site. It really good. Very beautiful design, nice logo and is a lot of helpful information. Thanks you. I too study to do sites, here which that http://turbo-tax.gjph0.com?test
    Do not judge strictly. Once again thanks.