I’m fairly certain that you don’t yourself believe

Published September 14th, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

That is why I am a little confused as to why you said, “I think we can all agree that it is important for students to hear multiple viewpoints so they can choose for themselves the theory that makes the most sense to them.” Unless you actually believe in the Spaghetti Monster (in which case I would have to consider you slightly loony until I’ve seen half-substantial evidence), this sentece goes completely against the point of your letter.
There are other logical flaws in the letter and your claims but I have a feeling there is only so much ground logic holds for you. I can simply pray. As a Christian, I am appauled that you would blaspheme the name of THE POWERFUL GOD by comparing Him to a Spaghetti Monster. I know, however, that His Blood can wash away all sins and that nobody can escape the Love of My Lord Jesus Christ. My Heart Weeps for you…But my Lord spills not only His tears, but His blood for you….
With Love In Christ Alone,
Brianna

223 Responses to “I’m fairly certain that you don’t yourself believe”

1 26 27 28
  1. bill tomlinson says:

@Marc
    Again Einstein would say that time doesn’t stand still but instead there is no time in nothing. There have been some recent articles that disagree thou.

2. bill tomlinson says:

@ lolli
    I’m sure it’s all non-profit

3. bill tomlinson says:

Dawkins likes the theory (but doesn’t necessarily believe it) that when black holes happen that universes are created, each with it’s own new laws. And there may be blackholes in those universes

4. Mike Stranger says:

God site. Thanks!

5. Mother Talya says:

“I’m fairly certain that you don’t yourself believe we were created by a flying Spaghetti Monster (considering both spaghetti and the idea of monsters are both products of man’s creativity and imagination), but were simply trying to make a point on how Intelligent design shouldn’t be taught in school.”

REALLY?!?!?!? NO WAY.

6. Wench Cyka says:

Oh yeah, I just want to go on record as sayin virgin birth is possible! No actual entry is necessary for a horny teenage boy to shoot his load in the general vicinity and for his little swimmers to go for it, hymen intactica! Therefore, virgin birth, not exactly what I’d call a miracle! Now, say, a woman who had been assaulted repeatedly as a child, had severe ailments in the whole ovarian department, then she still managed to get pregnant, now you have a miracle on your hands.
    As for not believing in monsters, Hairy, the monster who lived under my bed as a kid, kept all my cool stuff out of my mother’s reach, but provided her with plenty of nice lovely things like dead mice and old socks! (she kept us in the best of neighborhoods) So, you may not believe in monsters, but they’ve always served me well! I just hope my kids never figure out how to make friends with them!

7. AVISPA says:

How dare you accuse us of something so heinous!!! We are devout Pastafarians who go to church (Stripper bars) and follow the noodly Flying Spaghetti Monster. We Bless the FSM!!!

1 26 27 28